Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    This is going to be a shit show. Hosting first of monthly glad tournaments. Finish 1st place and get 20$. Tournament will be cancelled unless there is at least 8 showing participants. Every 3rd month we'll have a special event and higher prize. Sign up will be closed Aug21, if you know you can't show please withdraw by Aug22. Let's try and get some good promotional material out so we can bring some new people in. If you're interested in streaming or making a highlight reel please PM me.

As of 05Aug, there will be no qualifiers. Seeds will probably be determined at random. There will be a loser bracket (double elimination), and all recordings will be posted

Current Bracket
    This is full random
    http://challonge.com/TSAB_FG

Rules:
    • Submit a screenshot and recording at the end of the game.
    • Entire tournament will be Aug25 through Aug28. Play your matches as soon as you can. Timezone is CST (Houston time)
    • Coordinate with opponent, if only one is on at designated time the other is DQ. Failure to respond to coordination attempts is DQ. 15min late max
    • If neither of you are online, you will both be disqualified. If this happens in the finals, the semi-final losers will battle.
    • If you troll pedal you'll be disqualified. Trollpedal will be loosely defined as not approaching or allowing approach enough.
    • Default sword is Iron Sword. Default kodachi is iron kodachi, allowed sword equivalent is High Class sword.
    • [glad] tag required, match hp/ap. Semifinals and finals are 30 rounds. Anything else is choice, 20 or 30. Default hp/ap is 120/100. You must match exactly. 128/92 is not the same as 120/100.
    • Any deviations to these rules must be approved prior to your match. Exclusions : Changing weapons/ap, as long as they're matching. If you agree on Rusty and one of you take lightweight, lightweight user will be DQ.
    • You must play on ign entered. If you want to change gender there is an option in game.
    • Exceptionally laggy or spikey internet will not be allowed.
    • If a player is not involved in the active match, he may not affect the match in any physical way. To simplify this, don't be alive during the fighting.

Rule Changes:
    • Change: no flip -> room must have [glad] tag. Duel and Team Gladiator are allowed.
    • Change: tournament date from Aug27 all time zones to Aug25 to Aug28 CST (Houston time)
    • Change: "If you fail to coordinate then both will be DQ" -> "Failure to respond to coordination attempts is DQ."
    • New: You must play on ign entered. If you want to change gender there is an option in game.
    • New: Exceptionally laggy or spiky internet not allowed.
    • New: Loser Bracket
    • New: Default sword is Iron Sword.
    • Change: Scheduling rules
    • Change: Gonna add some more specific time limitations for the tournament later
    • New: Default hp/ap is 120/100. Not matching agreed upon weapons (default is iron) will result in DQ.
    • Removed: Qualifers will not be a thing
    • New:If a player is not involved in the active match, he may not affect the match in any physical way.
    • Removed: Removed scheduling group DQ.

In between tournaments:
    This tournament will decide your ranking for September.
    • During September, you can challenge someone within 3 ranks. If you win, you move directly above them on the ranking. If you lose, you can not challenge anyone until the week is over. Week ends Friday night, starts Sunday morning.
    • On Saturday you can challenge anyone in any position for their rank.
    • Dodging is allowed, no questions asked, during non-tournament hours.
    • You must have a screenshot with both agreeing to the challenge before it starts, and a screenshot of the score, and a recording.

We have like four weeks until qualifying week starts, the rules aren't set in stone until then. You must confirm in game account and forum name with GDBobby, by posting your ign here and messaging me your forum name in game.

Current Verified:
    Auston - Shockgun
    GDBobby - GDBobby
    GDBobby - Naote
    NotDlareJ - Ducktapes
    NotDlareJ - deadmihana
    Dragon - Dragon
    zalibidas - Alkaiser
    catsoup - joei2k11
    NotDlareJ - yosoabudhabi
    GDBobby - ^6Josh
    GDBobby - moderman

Originally Posted by ManEnough View Post
    I'll be chipping in $15 for prize pool, $10 to 2nd and $5 to 3rd - incentives for dayz
    Last edited by GDBobby; 08-25-2016 at 11:56 PM.
    jetman come spar with me -swimcap

2. The following 5 users say thank you to GDBobby for this useful post:

Bunny (07-31-2016), Dragon (08-02-2016), ManEnough (07-27-2016), NotDlarej (08-04-2016), Want_Smack (07-27-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Ign: Shockgun

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks
    IGN: Kelly

Banned

Thanks
    holy **** time to use macro and butterfly hacks easy ass money in my paypal wallet

dream come truE
    ign pluto LETS GO

Country
    Thanks
    Just a reminder that you need to whisper me your forum name from in game as well
    jetman come spar with me -swimcap

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Does it matter who wins? We all know I'd win if I tried.

8. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Spy (07-27-2016)

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Watch out. This guy's trouble.

Want_Smack's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Watch out. This guy's trouble.
    this ^

Thanks
    do it then m8 free money

I'll be chipping in $15 for prize pool, $10 to 2nd and $5 to 3rd - incentives for dayz
    Any chance of getting a GM or something to do one of those announcement things on the server? not that many people check forums
    pls and ty

12. The following user said thank you to ManEnough for this useful post:

GDBobby (07-27-2016)

Freestyler

Thanks

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information