Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BarBitch View Post
    why didnt you guys set up hours for each match so the tournament could be more organized , it could be easier to stream too.
    Setting a time limit of any type would make a lot of people complain, people in this competition are from different places with completely different time-zones, we set a deadline date but that's as far as it will go, if the matches aren't submitted by the deadline then that's the teams' fault for not giving the time to preparing the matches and playing them.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Setting a time limit of any type would make a lot of people complain, people in this competition are from different places with completely different time-zones, we set a deadline date but that's as far as it will go, if the matches aren't submitted by the deadline then that's the teams' fault for not giving the time to preparing the matches and playing them.
    other server did it and it worked completely fine.

Donator

Thanks
    Besides its not like you are setting up the times where people cant prepare i mean u can do it on weekends 1-2 weeks prior so if someone knows he can't play on that exact time u gave him u can switch or do the tournament on a weekend ( stream every match that occurs ) and if by any means 2-3 matches couldn't make it they can set up their own times later

AnimalMan's Avatar Hisssssoka <3

Country
    Thanks
    wew what a bracket lol

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Besides its not like you are setting up the times where people cant prepare i mean u can do it on weekends 1-2 weeks prior so if someone knows he can't play on that exact time u gave him u can switch or do the tournament on a weekend ( stream every match that occurs ) and if by any means 2-3 matches couldn't make it they can set up their own times later
    That's a very long process, you might as well plan your own match times from the start that fits in with the date of the deadline we have.

Country
    Thanks
    i want to join =D

Thanks
    Originally Posted by malassalahat View Post
    i want to join =D
    um your like a year late.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    can you make a spot for me i'm so in need of money at the moment

nezo_pro2's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Record of the match :
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/2s...9_01-18-00.gzr

screenshot :

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ym14sn...809_014504.jpg
    KingsxD (WON) 11-10 Ak47 (LOSE) .
    Last edited by nezo_pro2; 08-10-2016 at 02:34 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    That's a very long process, you might as well plan your own match times from the start that fits in with the date of the deadline we have.
    just seems like the staff members here are lazy to actually set up a tournament.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information