Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ryanlavy View Post
    just seems like the staff members here are lazy to actually set up a tournament.
    There are currently 2 tournaments being hosted by staff, and you're saying staff are "lazy to actually set up a tournament" ? If you don't like how the tournaments are set up, then why did you sign up in the first place? No one forced you to.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Stuwadie (08-09-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    There are currently 2 tournaments being hosted by staff, and you're saying staff are "lazy to actually set up a tournament" ? If you don't like how the tournaments are set up, then why did you sign up in the first place? No one forced you to.
    that is true(ryan lavy's comment) instead of letting players fight with each other about a time , u guys could solve easily solve by setting up a day and time for each match

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by gunzsam View Post
    that is true(ryan lavy's comment) instead of letting players fight with each other about a time , u guys could solve easily solve by setting up a day and time for each match
    So you're saying players are so irresponsible that we can't even leave you guys to set up a match with a deadline in place as well? If people can't do something that simple then that's their problem not ours.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So you're saying players are so irresponsible that we can't even leave you guys to set up a match with a deadline in place as well? If people can't do something that simple then that's their problem not ours.
    But is it also not simple to set up a date and time which a GM can spectate the matches, now don't get me wrong we'll still play the tournament whether we like it or not. However compared to tournaments hosted by other servers, this server is lacking.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ryanlavy View Post
    But is it also not simple to set up a date and time which a GM can spectate the matches, now don't get me wrong we'll still play the tournament whether we like it or not. However compared to tournaments hosted by other servers, this server is lacking.
    The match doesn't have to have to be spectated by a GM, that's optional, because regardless after the match is done and posted, the replays are checked for anything suspicious, hens the reason for me saying upload the matches as soon as they have been played.

Thanks
    Tournaments in FGunz are run poorly. It's as simple as that. Your CTF tournament literally took 2 months to complete. Now, if I were competing in this tournament, and was a contender for first place, I would very upset that it would take that long for a tournament to be finished. Tournaments aren't supposed to be 2 month events! They're usually held in a single day for god sakes!

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by lkaros View Post
    Tournaments in FGunz are run poorly. It's as simple as that. Your CTF tournament literally took 2 months to complete. Now, if I were competing in this tournament, and was a contender for first place, I would very upset that it would take that long for a tournament to be finished. Tournaments aren't supposed to be 2 month events! They're usually held in a single day for god sakes!
    uh what, You think people have time in a single day to do all their matches with this timezone difference.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to Rain for this useful post:

KR4K3N (08-10-2016), Ricky (08-10-2016), Sam (08-10-2016), Stuwadie (08-10-2016)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    uh what, You think people have time in a single day to do all their matches with this timezone difference.
    Adding to this .... i've seen countless of tourneys being hosted on multiple servers and they were all held this way and yeah 90% of the players showed up only like 2 teams didn't but thats to be expected even on a tourney where players set up the matches there are many who don't show up it doesn't matter timezone difference since u can clearly ask on the registration for "Timezone" and set the opponents according to their timezones or have them play on the sweetspot where its equal to eachother

11. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

lkaros (08-11-2016)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Round 1 has started, you have 1 week ( till 12th of August) to complete your matches, check who's your opponent and you both should agree on a map (Clan war map), If you have a problem with agreeing on a map feel free to private message me and I will choose the map for you (Random pick).
    if your opponent failed to show up or ignored your messages make sure to take screenshots and private message me I shall take care of it.
    12th August is 2 days away, how many team have actually played their matches because I've seen no recording/screenshots posted other than 1 match which I participated in. Could be a $300 win due to allot of disqualifications.

13. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

lkaros (08-11-2016)

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    12th August is 2 days away, how many team have actually played their matches because I've seen no recording/screenshots posted other than 1 match which I participated in. Could be a $300 win due to allot of disqualifications.
    2 matches left.
    Last edited by Sam; 08-10-2016 at 09:09 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information