Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: DmgEdit0rrrz ( Sone )

Reason: illegit, mad damage every shot and hes not even hitting

Proof/Evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fxbyxx

screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/8IpRF

How do you guys ban Shana (Sora) so easily for doing 'high damage' with sprays even though he is a legit player and looks LEGIT in every replay, when someone like Sone's report got instantly declined, even when it was confirmed to look suspicious/unlegit by other GM's (it was obvious asf) because there wasn't enough evidence? Seems to me like there's a little corruption going on and a LOT of protection for mr.Sone, since all the GM's comments were deleted. ) if he doesn't get banned from this, really pathetic ...

btw please watch the ENTIRE replay, I don't want any half-assed opinions because you were too lazy, this guy has been unbanned for way too long....
    Last edited by kaisu; 07-28-2016 at 10:46 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Hello?? did all the rest of the gms join Tomer on vacation??

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I'm not complete with my mind. I agree with you that he did mad damage every round, but you can see that he actually aimed his shots unlike Sonna who just sprayed much faster than Sone did.
    I want to see what the other GMs have to say before I'm saying what's my decision.

However, if I HAD to vote now, it would be a no from me( it doesn't mean that I'm saying no now, I still want to see if the other GMs can convince me otherwise).

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Honestly I'm not complete with my mind. I agree with you that he did mad damage every round, but you can see that he actually aimed his shots unlike Sonna who just sprayed much faster than Sone did.
    I want to see what the other GMs have to say before I'm saying what's my decision.

However, if I HAD to vote now, it would be a no from me( it doesn't mean that I'm saying no now, I still want to see if the other GMs can convince me otherwise).
    Lol ok thx for taking the effort to reply but I can't believe you are saying that he's actually aiming when senna didn't, especially since you said you thought he was using something on his previous report... that makes me feel like you didn't even watch any of the replays senna was reported in and that sone is just being protected
    Last edited by kaisu; 08-03-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post

Agreed.
    No from me.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Declined, dual sprayers are bugged as they are hence why we don't see hitmarkers.

Thread Information