Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I was assigned the task of porting over all of our client-work within the past 2 months to Angular 2 today. I worked 13 hours today. I spent about 3 hours working on GunZ stuff.

The reason it's a med kit is because my zitem is ****ed or something else is ****ed. I dunno. Either way, my client spawns rice-cakes instead of bullet kits? I think it's a bug with this particular 1.0 client. Anyways, this feature on live will be multiple ammunition magazines being dropped based on how much ammunition the person you killed had left when they died.

Description:
    Welp. For hours I was ****ing around with AddKitItem, AddWorldItem, SpawnWorldItem, etc. Finally I remembered Secrets telling me I had to make sure the server knew about the item. Where as before I thought that the server was told about the item when SpawnWorldItem set the state of the item to VALIDATED. That is not the case.

This is basically done but I'm tired and promised Link I'd help him with build errors. I'll have a completed challenge video up by tomorrow mid-day.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Hetfield (08-02-2016), Mex (08-02-2016), Paul (08-02-2016), Rami (08-02-2016), Ricky (08-02-2016), SuperShotty (08-28-2016)

Thread Information