good work fam
    Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    I like it
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Looks dope, nice iniustus logo there.
    As for CnC yeah idk shit
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Looks clean nice work fm.
    Thanks guys, going to start working on a Harley render soon, should be interesting.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Nice work kinda reminds me of hexpresso always crazy about his small arms

( i saw ur vid hex u mofo lol )

5. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-01-2016)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Nicely done #1Nazi.

As one of the people that was in your gfx group I have a lil CnC (i also haven't posted in a while so here it goes)

The blood that overlays the whole piece kind of look like you just got some blood C4D's, slapped them on, and called it a day.
    The blood isn't a bad idea if you're taking it in that way, but what I think would make it pop a bit more is to make it look a bit more realistic (for example instead of covering this whole piece with blood after doing the main guy, you could have thickened the blood and actually made it looked as if it was on him; you could have even made the scene he was in like an old room with weapons hung up or a lil sumthin sumthin to spice it up. Both would be even better! A good example of what I'm going on about is the movie SAW here is something to shed some light)

Also, what happened here? The tattoo fades a bit in the middle then goes back to normal.
    Was it intentional? Not sure how I feel about it but I thought I should just point it out anyways.

Anyway nicely done. Wasn't expecting you to be making something to make something like this actually, but you stepped our of your boundaries and tried something new which is some good shit good shit.

kbai~~~~~

7. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-02-2016)

Lemonish's Avatar Equality.

Thanks
    His left nipple is grey.
    Counts as cnc ok.

9. The following user said thank you to Lemonish for this useful post:

#1Chef (08-02-2016)

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Nicely done #1Nazi.

As one of the people that was in your gfx group I have a lil CnC (i also haven't posted in a while so here it goes)

The blood that overlays the whole piece kind of look like you just got some blood C4D's, slapped them on, and called it a day.
    The blood isn't a bad idea if you're taking it in that way, but what I think would make it pop a bit more is to make it look a bit more realistic (for example instead of covering this whole piece with blood after doing the main guy, you could have thickened the blood and actually made it looked as if it was on him; you could have even made the scene he was in like an old room with weapons hung up or a lil sumthin sumthin to spice it up. Both would be even better! A good example of what I'm going on about is the movie SAW here is something to shed some light)

Also, what happened here? The tattoo fades a bit in the middle then goes back to normal.
    Was it intentional? Not sure how I feel about it but I thought I should just point it out anyways.

Anyway nicely done. Wasn't expecting you to be making something to make something like this actually, but you stepped our of your boundaries and tried something new which is some good shit good shit.

kbai~~~~~
    Thanks Will, in terms of the blood, it was actually a pain in the ass i have multiple versions of it in the PS file, some were very clear and some were more blended in, didn't know what looked better so just went for a medium. And yeah lol, that room idea is actually pretty good, I'm working on a Harley render right now so I might use that or a similar idea for it. The blurry tattoo bit was actually blood that I blended in a bit too much haha.

Originally Posted by Lemonish View Post
    His left nipple is grey.
    Counts as cnc ok.
    I know you like it though kk

k1ng_musa's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    pshh.jpg a lil bit out of context, otherwise 9.551352989/10

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    This is impressive. I'm a fan of Jared Leto and the looks he impersonates. Worth making it a room poster.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    http://prntscr.com/c22z6z dem nipplez tho

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information