Donator

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FgunZ

Suggestion title:
    Vampire suck yo hp

Suggestion description:
    ok so ... Idk if its possible but it sounds very dope and i haven't seen something like this:

Make an item that absorbs other people's hp and heals you ofc balance it so it won't be that op but equally rewarding to shotguns,revs,sprays, etc ...
    Maybe like a lifestealing sword or something for example if the libel katana is 28 dmg then the lifestealing sword will be like 4 dmg and it heals you for 4 hp i mean it doesn't sound pretty op.. ofc it's not restricted only to a sword i guess it can be applied to other stuff ... really hope this is possible

ok so lemme make this clear inb4 all those fgts comment here saying 'WOW BUT THIS WILL ENCOURAGE SLASHING AND BLA BLA BLA like gtfo with those dumbass comments you mdfkers

git gud

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    this will encourage slashing, spb, slashing spb I hate slashing, spb.

this will encourage

en
    courage

courage
    dog
    cat
    catdog
    nickelodeon
    television
    vision
    sight
    scope
    sniper
    gun
    gunz
    fk ur sword kid it's gunz.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

3. The following 2 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

KiritoOnline (08-01-2016), Stuwadie (08-01-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    it could also apply to guns, for example a 2-3 dmg spray that each hit heals you 2-3 hp
    good idea +1

KiritoOnline's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    It's nice and all but is it really needed? I don't see how this would contribute to gameplay in any way, instead create more problems.
    Last edited by KiritoOnline; 08-01-2016 at 08:59 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    This kinda thing is in tons of MMOs. But it's almost never 100% (unless its got a high cool down time.) Usually 20 - 50%. If the damage is too low then its useless even with 100% absorption. So the weapons should have regular damage, but 20-50% absorption... Well, this is a shooter not a hack and slash so 10% would probably still be OP.
    Also, this would ruin quests completely. Just stand still and spray and never even come close to dying.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bats View Post
    This kinda thing is in tons of MMOs. But it's almost never 100% (unless its got a high cool down time.) Usually 20 - 50%. If the damage is too low then its useless even with 100% absorption. So the weapons should have regular damage, but 20-50% absorption... Well, this is a shooter not a hack and slash so 10% would probably still be OP.
    Also, this would ruin quests completely. Just stand still and spray and never even come close to dying.
    Could make it just a dagger with very low range lol

Shlefen's Avatar Schlieffen.

Country
    Thanks
    Let's say that you are in a [GLAD] duel room and you are playing vs someone who is equiping this sword... what if he kept running tell he get full hp ?? he probably will win every single game. and if there is 2 people swording with this sword the game will be infinity.
    same as guns.
    Decisions Decisions...!!

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Ive thought about this idea before because i thought it might be cool. I don't think it fits with gunz or the community though.
    Plus we had something like this before and no one used it.
    Last edited by S1lent; 08-05-2016 at 01:25 AM.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    Ive thought about this idea before because i thought it might be cool. I don't think it fits with gunz or the community though.
    Plus we had something like this before and no one used it.
    Well i think its great if u can use it on something like sword

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Shlefen View Post
    Let's say that you are in a [GLAD] duel room and you are playing vs someone who is equiping this sword... what if he kept running tell he get full hp ?? he probably will win every single game. and if there is 2 people swording with this sword the game will be infinity.
    same as guns.
    ??? the sword will have 4 dmg and it won't heal for that much just an example

Thread Information