Ello. So I've recently run in to a problem with my phone. Its a Samsung Galaxy S4 (android). As some of you know androids are able to download files from the web, specifically apk files. I've been trying to download this apk file however every time I install it, it abruptly stops installing a displays a message saying. "App not installed". Now does anyone have any idea how to fix this ? Oh and I've already had this apk installed on my phone before however it stopped working/ got corrupted and I uninstalled it/ deleted it. So there shouldn't be any remnants of it left on my phone that are getting in the way of my installation. My phone is rooted btw, I messed around with lucky patcher a little bit trying to fix the problem but it seems as if it didnt work and only made it worse. Does anyone have any idea as to how I could fix this problem. Would be greatly appreciated. (Also could it be possible to recover my phone, and where my pictures messages etc wouldnt be deleted. It would just fix my phone some how.)