zefard's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Dagger Balances/Changes

Suggestion description:

In the eyes of the D-style community, the perfect dagger would have to be one with 326 delay, 17-19 damage (like the higher level daggers or VIP trident dagger) but with a smaller model size.

Currently, the three main factors that impact my decision when it comes to choosing a dagger are: model size, damage and delay.

Currently there are large model sized daggers such as trident (19 damage, 326 delay) and Satan dagger (17 damage, 326 delay). The problem
    with these daggers is that the model sizes are too large and do not replicate the feel or theme of a dagger (unlike the smaller dagger
    models generally preferred by D-style community members as it gives them the element of surprise when attacking enemies).

Lower Level daggers currently have the small model types we want and some have the correct weapon delay. However, they have low damage and we
    have to sacrifice higher damage for small weapon model sizes which is not ideal.

Finally, the delays on higher level weapons are way too high to even make use of D styles' full potential so they are out of the question to use completely.

The Problem?

The problem is that all 3 factors do not come into play with any single dagger within the game. If you do not want to change stats to keep the game balanced that's understandable. However, the D style community would greatly appreciate it if you could change the stats of one of your current smaller dagger models to one with 326 delay and the stats of a higher level dagger, or possibly shrink the model of a higher level dagger (or make a new weapon with a small model size and the desired stats? )

!Keep in mind that the desired stats are already in the game so I hope what I'm asking for isn't too crazy !

-Zefard

Clan StreetD

2. The following 7 users say thank you to zefard for this useful post:

BARBARR (08-16-2016), Eran (08-12-2016), Henri (08-09-2016), Hulk (08-08-2016), Mega (08-08-2016), S1lent (08-08-2016), Tchovis (08-11-2016)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    I'm agree with you
    i like this suggestion
    -Digger

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    u forgot to write

regards,
    Fourth

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    u forgot to write

regards,
    Fourth
    Not entirely sure what you mean by this?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    their was a d-styler long ago on these forums who tried to bring about some change with valid points..

i doubt he plays anymore and visits this forum..

u kinda get what im sayin i guess..

Country
    Thanks
    I do believe i know exactly who you are talking about and he is a very old friend and Clan mate of mine,(DDaggerDD) this person however did not leave due to that very reason. He did bring some valid points and suggestion which some were taken into account and were implemented. However, regardless if these changes are implemented or not this is a just a 'suggestion' in order to try to make a difference for the people that currently care and are currently playing who want changes made.
    Last edited by zefard; 08-12-2016 at 05:05 AM.

8. The following user said thank you to zefard for this useful post:

Traumatiser (08-12-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hopefully it works out cause i like to d-style even tho i main k-style most of the time and I do think the game should have more d-stylers cause it really is more fun tbh

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (08-13-2016)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    a big shouthout to DDaggerD, he tried to achieve these goals in the past but failed, sadly.
    I hope you guys (D-stylers) get what you long for so we can see some variety in the current FGunZ gameplay.

Support.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

12. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Mega (08-12-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Aye of course respect to DDaggerDD, we did alot of theory crafting and testing of moves together which lead to the D-style we have today which I am thankful for and it all payed off in the end. I know alot about D style now and what we need and dont need so hopefully this post will be taken into proper consideration because I do believe it is important to the future of how D-style will be. Been around since Igunz and seen how far D-style has progressed over the years and I'm still passionate about it to this very day.

14. The following user said thank you to zefard for this useful post:

Mega (08-13-2016)

Asian BR

Thanks
    I agree with everything! D-style lives!

-Schrot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information