Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    zefard's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    I somewhat agree with this however, The Ritual Dagger is not the best in my opinion due to the high delay even though it has high damage, you can carry on a D machine from full HP to death. The damage is not the main concern, performing a D machine it self is the main point and to do this we need 326 delay weapons in order to perform a timed D machine, if delays are too long people can escape because the delay after a stab being too long before you can execute another stab.

Basically having 326 delay daggers are crucial due to the nature of D-stylers play style with D machines this is why i disagree with Ritual Dagger being the best dagger because I would substitute damage for delay.

However like i mentioned in my suggestion I do believe the delay daggers currently have too large of a model size currently or just too low damage and it is not ideal having to make a sacrifice like this.

In terms of disadvantages I tend to believe its more to do with animations delaying the shots we can take at gaps within moves like shimmers shots, slings and blinks and being vulnerable due to the delay at the start of the aerial phases more than not being able to block.

Anyway I will leave that at that since I do not want to get off the main topic of this posts.

I do believe we can solve the issue with a little mending of previous weapon statistics or just one weapon being made this issue can be fixed and will still balance the game out.

22 damage may be too high for a 326 dagger, so I do not mind if its at a reasonable damage like around 17-19.
    Last edited by zefard; 08-11-2016 at 11:43 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    I just gave my opinion based on my play style. I don't like to sacrifice neither damage nor delay
    'cause I don't d-machine everytime, I like high dmg for stab shots, single hits and some traps that I do which high dmg
    helps a lot. And I need the good delay not only for d-machine, but also the movements in general.

So the best dagger at the moment "for me" is the ritual dagger
    'Cause it's balanced to what I need.
    And 22 dmg 326 delay it's what I'd like to have.

That's what I meant.

Anyway, each one has a different opinion and that's alright.

Thread Information