Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    First I would like to say that I love Gunz for the most part. Been playing Gunz since 2003 I believe. And its cool, but this new update? I would like to know who's making these decisions. I would like to point out 2 specific ones in particular.

Players that are kicked re banned from room. And if you leave during the kick, you are banned for an hour and this applies to all your characters on your account

* Really? Who decided this? Many people and myself feel as if this is unfair for players that are better than everyone else. Because if you're to good, people will kick you for no reason. And we aren't allowed to leave? it's almost like we're being punished for no reason if majority says so. Especially those people who don't like certain weapons you use and try to influence room to boot you. You can't control people's weapons or what they want to equip. That's what room tags are for. And you can't get mad if someone wants to rejoin just because they're better than you. Don't get me wrong, I understand some people force-lag, and are outright toxic. So boundaries needs to be set for the kicking system, but this new system is being abuse in all game modes just because people are better than other people. And we have to dumb our game down to their level not to get kicked. Please change this rule because this is unfair.

2nd one I'd address

Snipers do Less damage the closer you are from them

Then why don't all guns do less damage when closer? This doesn't make sense at all. All guns should do equal damage regardless of distance. (with the exception of shotgun because realistically, that has close range and not far range) This decision does not make sence at all. What is the reason for this?>

Last one

No More Gravity Tag? [G40]

Gravity made the game fun an interesting. This community is getting repetitive with room tags. It's always Zombies [EX] or [GLAD] or Attk & DEF [IA] [R].
    that's literally it and its gets boring. Gravity added flavor in the game and made it fun when you wanted something new and different. Instead of it being repetitive. And if you didn't like it, then don't join. no ones forcing you to join.

Please GM Don't take this as complaining. Just many players feel the game is being nerfed because of majority wants control and influence over pro players. Never confuse the Silent Majority over the loud minority.

Please reply at your earlier convince, thank you.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Hi I'm Gm, I just want you to know that we're not the ones who keep the game updated, that would be the developers.

All the best
    /Fourth

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Hi I'm Gm, I just want you to know that we're not the ones who keep the game updated, that would be the developers.

All the best
    /Fourth
    Then why would you reply with such an useless comment Mr.GM?

OT: I think Gravity should stay for events if the tag is removed as a whole.

4. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Hetfield (08-09-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Then why would you reply with such an useless comment Mr.GM?

OT: I think Gravity should stay for events if the tag is removed as a whole.
    Just letting people know.

It's not removed from events. Look whose comment is useless now hueh
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-09-2016 at 03:32 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TearsOfFlame View Post
    First I would like to say that I love Gunz for the most part. Been playing Gunz since 2003 I believe. And its cool, but this new update? I would like to know who's making these decisions. I would like to point out 2 specific ones in particular.

Players that are kicked re banned from room. And if you leave during the kick, you are banned for an hour and this applies to all your characters on your account

* Really? Who decided this? Many people and myself feel as if this is unfair for players that are better than everyone else. Because if you're to good, people will kick you for no reason. And we aren't allowed to leave? it's almost like we're being punished for no reason if majority says so. Especially those people who don't like certain weapons you use and try to influence room to boot you. You can't control people's weapons or what they want to equip. That's what room tags are for. And you can't get mad if someone wants to rejoin just because they're better than you. Don't get me wrong, I understand some people force-lag, and are outright toxic. So boundaries needs to be set for the kicking system, but this new system is being abuse in all game modes just because people are better than other people. And we have to dumb our game down to their level not to get kicked. Please change this rule because this is unfair.

2nd one I'd address

Snipers do Less damage the closer you are from them

Then why don't all guns do less damage when closer? This doesn't make sense at all. All guns should do equal damage regardless of distance. (with the exception of shotgun because realistically, that has close range and not far range) This decision does not make sence at all. What is the reason for this?>

Last one

No More Gravity Tag? [G40]

Gravity made the game fun an interesting. This community is getting repetitive with room tags. It's always Zombies [EX] or [GLAD] or Attk & DEF [IA] [R].
    that's literally it and its gets boring. Gravity added flavor in the game and made it fun when you wanted something new and different. Instead of it being repetitive. And if you didn't like it, then don't join. no ones forcing you to join.

Please GM Don't take this as complaining. Just many players feel the game is being nerfed because of majority wants control and influence over pro players. Never confuse the Silent Majority over the loud minority.

Please reply at your earlier convince, thank you.

Before I address any of this, understand that these are my opinions. Trial does not equal staff.

The temporary ban for leaving rooms is because the majority of kicks happening are for valid reasons. The fact that kicks can be dodged simply by leaving is stupid. This is a clean solution to that. Either wait for the kick to go through, or accept the ban. This isn't something that will even take away from the game almost at all? New rooms are created every 5 minutes.

Snipers do less damage at closer ranges to prevent them from being used as run & gun weapons. Which worked out great. Snipers aren't used nearly as much, but, those who still use them are generally pretty gnarly with them. As for why other guns don't have the same deterrent, it's simple: other guns are for the most part, intended to be fired at close proximity. Snipers are not. There's nothing hard to grasp about that concept at all.

As for gravity tag, I've literally never even seen that used.

Country
    Thanks
    Grativity tag is basically only used for certain events such as smoking kills and unofficial race modes. It's never used in the common room.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest to put back the [g?] tag, and remove the kick ban thing... its ridiculous
    the other day I got kicked from a duel room just for having a VIP ? shit doesn't seem fair lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I suggest to put back the [g?] tag, and remove the kick ban thing... its ridiculous
    the other day I got kicked from a duel room just for having a VIP ? shit doesn't seem fair lol.
    Yet I see it being used plenty to kick laggers/cheaters. There's good and bad stuff coming with this kick function

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Grativity tag is basically only used for certain events such as smoking kills and unofficial race modes. It's never used in the common room.
    ofcourse not, its not available, it was used all the time when it still was available
    still not sure why alot of tags such as [s?] and [g?] were removed, and how more tags=bad but yeh would be nice to see those added back
    Last edited by Bunny; 08-09-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    ofcourse not, its not available, it was used all the time when it still was available
    It was not. You never saw a room with gravity tag. Happened once or twice a month when someone thought to himself " I wanna train on super mario map". Other than that it was a dead tag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information