Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    20 Questions With Linzor

#1 Could you explain to us who is Linzor in 20 words?
    A: A Swedish but also a Norwegian who just wanted a funny picture above for his 2nd spotlight this time, lol.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Teacher in psychology and also in either Swedish, history or religion.

#3 What do you want to go out of fashion?

A: I don't really know what's "in" right now. If there's something I just wish people would stop saying though then it's bae I guess. It's one fking letter gone from the word!? How lazy can you be! And it means poop in Danish.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: Growing up my cousin was my role-model and made me stride to become more like him. Now however I'm not religious which he is, so it makes it very difficult to actually agree with all the things he says. He's still a good role-model for young children but I think they need to blossom on their own when they grow older.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen

A: I guess it would be you Chef LMAO! I haven't seen you bend the rules for anyone and that's pretty cool. Can't say I agree with every decision you've made but you don't let anything personal get in your way.

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: I have a weird OCD that prevents me from starting a movie on my own. 5 minutes in and something in my head tells me like it's wrong to watch this, you know like you feel when you put banana on a pizza, like you're a disgusting human being. Don't put banana on your pizza kids. If I would pick a genre however I would say Action or dark comedy.

Just to throw in OCD's, I can't eat with plastic gripped forks/knifes, How fked up is that.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?

A: Arin Hanson aka Egoraptor. Animator and host of a youtube gaming channel. I think I would have a really good time.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: 'Murica baby! L.A or New york, would prefer L.A. Alot of what interests me exists in America. I also love big cities, I feel like every day would be unique. I also love to talk English.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?

A: Well according to this thread, the legacy I leave behind here is that people will now always know I once said "I'm into dudes". Other than I guess I'm "involved" in every story about someone who got banned. "Aah you corrupt GM helping out your friends!" or "Aah you corrupt GM banning your enemies!". Most of the times I just have no idea who these people are to begin with lmao.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?

A: Canc-Very sensitive people who feeds on ego and humiliation of others.

#11 What day would you consider the best day of your life? - Surfen
    A: The day I lost my virginity

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?

A: Remove the Ego section. It's so f*cking dumb that we actually got a place where people can go and hate each other. Only seperates the community. I also dislike that people can go watch reports on others. You don't see any other Game that allows that, it should be private information. Forum reports are private, why can't hacker & player reports be private aswell? I don't get it.

#13 What games do you play in general?

A: My top 3 games: The Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect and Fire Emblem, all 3 completely different from each other. Right now I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition and Super smash bros for Wii U.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

A: As a teacher with a permanent employment.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?
    A: The 80's. Easier to get a job, people had a stronger connection to each other, better music and etc.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Debating, too bad I hate politics.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: Banana, just the smell makes me gag.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Eddie or Again as forum moderator. Again can be a troll and shit but have you seen him post intellectual posts? Kid actually understand human beings.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself), which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Jetman, need someone fun to talk to. Trauma, need a personal trainer. Leo, need someone to bitch at us so we work harder. Surfen, we need recources, I imagine Surfen tasting like kebab.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (August 17th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    Last edited by Linzor; 11-22-2020 at 02:14 AM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Again (08-11-2016), Linzor (08-10-2016), Seb (08-11-2016), «Benjamin» (08-11-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Probably the best picture I've ever shown this community.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Nice spotlight
    Sexy linzor

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: I have a weird OCD that prevents me from starting a movie on my own. 5 minutes in and something in my head tells me like it's wrong to watch this, you know like you feel when you put banana on a pizza, like you're a disgusting human being. Don't put banana on your pizza kids. If I would pick a genre however I would say Action or dark comedy.

Okay but what about pineapple, or I mean Hawaiian pizza?

#13 What games do you play in general?[/B]
    A: My top 3 games: The Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect and Fire Emblem, all 3 completely different from each other. Right now I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition and Super smash bros for Wii U.
    Fire emblem 7/8 are still addictive

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Eddie or Again as forum moderator. Again can be a troll and shit but have you seen him post intellectual posts? Kid actually understand human beings.

Eddie 4 FM

Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    For the next player spotlight : If you had the ability to make one and only one change about FGunZ, what would it be?

Country
    Thanks
    Pineapple is also disgusting on pizza. If you gonna order pizza then buy one with Kebab, Ham, Chicken, fries and kebab sauce.

That's a real pizza.

7. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Cid (08-10-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Oh ye just wanted to add that I can eat with whole plastic forks/knifes, but not if they're made of metal but with a plastic grip.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    best player spotlight after my own

we gna be like that tv show survivor

10. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Linzor (08-11-2016)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    All taking me with them to eat me
    Do i look that sexy wow
    Good spotlight tho

12. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Linzor (08-11-2016)

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    u forgot to say that brazil > sweden
    let this game die

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    #5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen
    A: I guess it would be you Chef LMAO! I haven't seen you bend the rules for anyone and that's pretty cool. Can't say I agree with every decision you've made but you don't let anything personal get in your way.
    Good it's not "Who is the person you don't trust at all from the Freestylers Community?" D:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information