Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: I have a weird OCD that prevents me from starting a movie on my own. 5 minutes in and something in my head tells me like it's wrong to watch this, you know like you feel when you put banana on a pizza, like you're a disgusting human being. Don't put banana on your pizza kids. If I would pick a genre however I would say Action or dark comedy.

Okay but what about pineapple, or I mean Hawaiian pizza?

#13 What games do you play in general?[/B]
    A: My top 3 games: The Legend of Zelda, Mass Effect and Fire Emblem, all 3 completely different from each other. Right now I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition and Super smash bros for Wii U.
    Fire emblem 7/8 are still addictive

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Eddie or Again as forum moderator. Again can be a troll and shit but have you seen him post intellectual posts? Kid actually understand human beings.

Eddie 4 FM

Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    For the next player spotlight : If you had the ability to make one and only one change about FGunZ, what would it be?

Thread Information