Thanks
    Hola friends!

Me llamo Mask, not very known in this server in game nor in forums due to my inactivity and what types of mods I play in game.

Anyways, i'm mainly a gladiator and an old gladiator and my style is pretty much about speed, spaming and momentum.
    I can play B aswell and im decent at it but when ppl see me in duels or tdm they often think I macro because they haven't seen other gladiators mixing up S and B.

For example; I often TBF with dash instead of wallrun etc and I got a good control of it so you rarely see me mess up my TBF.
    I can do a sick move that I have no idea how but yeah like TBF to dashbreak. Not half-step but dashbreak.

I am fast overall due to my timing, you don't need to spam your keyboard to have fast movements, it's about how good you're timing between the delays to the next move.

I'll show you a little video that I streamed 6 months ago, i've offcourse improved alot since then but I want people to still watch it.
    My reactions may be slow due to holding the webcam with my mouth But you can see my setup etc.

Also I do not overclock. I got a i7-4790K and it's set on 100.2 BCLK factory, I have NOT touched that.

Heres my highlight when setting up and showing m ykeyboard!
    https://www.twitch.tv/graficjr/v/44922390

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    yes u oc and macro idiot noob
    You wanna 1v1 with dagger?

Banned

Thanks
    that's what robel said when he hitbox on bar

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Okay well done you can oc and macro