Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

FGUNZ

Suggestion title:
    Anti-Mean

Suggestion description:
    I would like, rather I would love if there was an efficient and more convenient way to report rude people. For example I for one make sure to report every mean comment I see as I do not tolerate such activity but after my 200th, 300th report it becomes a hassle to make a thread every time. My suggestion is if there was a report button ingame which automatically screenshots the screen and reports it automatically to our amazing, friendly, handsome, beautiful, hard working staff members of FGUNZ it would be a great, fantastic, intense, jolly idea!

Please lets work together to get rid of the bad, mean, ignorant children in this game to keep the future of Gunz alive!

#StrongerinNumbers!

Till next time folks!
    ~Sincerely,
    Skull

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Discern (08-17-2016), SecretsOTheP (08-17-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no lol. This is a competitive game. When people get competitive, they tease others and say some mean things. Even staff members themselves do it (both to normal players and to each other). Trying to eliminate every single "mean" player is as logical as those anti-bullying campaigns who say they're going to "put a stop to bullying forever" lol. Not logical and not possible.

Maybe to make things easier for both sides, instead of "200-300" reports, maybe report only the extreme cases of people being rude to you. I say this because the impression I get when you say "I make sure I report every mean comment I see" is that you're the type to report someone merely because they called you a "noob" or "dumbass" or something minor lol. Save the reports for big cases, like someone repeatedly calling you the n-word, severely bashing you for your religion/sexual orientation, threatening to DDOS you, something more serious along those lines. It saves you time so you don't have to fill out hundreds of tedious reports, and the staff members don't have to waste their time resolving such minor incidents, allowing them to focus on more important issues.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    let this game die

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    who would of though that the most retarded player of FG could come up with a suggestion like this
    Last edited by Boostage123; 08-17-2016 at 08:57 AM.

2016 new tgms be like:

6. The following user said thank you to Boostage123 for this useful post:

Skull (08-17-2016)

Snuggles's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Well I've returned, so you've accomplished the opposite :|
    Same.

Banned

Country
    Thanks

wat?

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you guys for supporting my idea! Hopefully dave can see it!

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to tell all of those who have left rude replies that you will be REPORTED to the authorities.
    Thank you.

11. The following user said thank you to Discern for this useful post:

Skull (08-17-2016)

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    Best way is to ignore them. But if it's already out of boundaries, you can report him. If you don't ignore him , and answer every sentences he said, you're just provoking him to say such mean words.
    Last edited by Charm Hye; 08-17-2016 at 09:32 AM.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Lol I love how an entirely reasonable suggestion is being considered to be moot(edit) because of some subtext that is a bit wonky. What's the problem with an in-game report that sends the past few chats of a player to the server for review? Obviously Gunz is a game where you get a bit riled, but there's a report section which does mute for stuff like this, is there not? What's so wrong with automating part of the process that at times can be extensive? Sure, there'd be false reports and things like that. And some people would probably get blacklisted from using that, I'd imagine? Due to spam or what have you.

Being rude is one thing, but going off on a guy because he's rocketing in a dm and telling him to kill himself, ddos threats, etc, are all things that should be punished in my opinion, and what seems to be the general opinion as well(hence the report section where things like this get taken seriously).
    Last edited by Modal; 08-17-2016 at 08:36 PM.

14. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

SecretsOTheP (08-17-2016)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information