Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Mattie in 20 words?
    A: I'm a fun person to hang out with, I have a lot of humor and laugh a lot.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Being able to sit back and be lazy while still earning money, which is probably not going to happen.

#3 What do you want to go out of fashion?
    A: Hover boards, they don't even hover and just promotes unnecessary laziness.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?

A: Jochem myjer, he's a Dutch comedian who always made me laugh when I was younger. He also has ADHD and is really hyperactive like I used to be, so he kind of fits my style.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen

A: Probably Kuja, Tenax, Sam or Moltenlava.

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: Comedy or action

#7 If you had to choose between losing your hearing or your sight, what would you choose?
    A: Probably hearing, I think losing sight would be a pain in the ass, if you lose your ability to hear you can at least make signs with your hands in order to communicate.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?

A: Nowhere to be honest, I'd rather stay in The Netherlands.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?

A: So a couple of days ago, Tenax invited me into a 1v1 with swords and I sucked absolute ass at it. I kept peddling her and she kept massiving me. We got really frustrated of each other and eventually started talking shit to each other. Kind of in a friendly way though, after that we just quit because we couldn't handle each other anymore and we started speaking up shit about other people for the fun and bonded more.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?

A: Lots of fun, but also mean sometimes

#11 Which event do you like the most to participate in / host?

A: The one I like to participate the most in would be the Counter Strike event with sniper only.
    The event I like to host the most is Hide and Seek.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: A feature where you can click on someone's name in the chatbox and you have a choice to go to their profile, or chat with them. I think this was also a suggestion by someone, just don't remember who it was.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: Gunz and I used to play league of legends, got kind of tired of league of legends.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

A: Probably working as an engineer.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?

A: Like 100 years later, because I would like to know all the things that will change or the new things that will be created.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
    A: Matt Easton - Jet life

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Being dumb but smart at the same time.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: Carrots, I don't really know why, but they taste so nasty when they're cooked.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Kuja, for the event team. He may be a troll a lot of the times, but I believe he would want to be an event moderator and I think he can be serious if he needs to be.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Kuja - Every survival journey has to have a useless person.
    Tenax - Well can't really leave her hanging since she's a good friend and she would also probably really want to win the money prize.
    Leo - He seems like a smart person who knows what he's doing, could be useful if you want to survive.
    Sam - So we can have some good discussions/fights between Leo and Sam.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (August 24th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Tenax (08-18-2016)

Freestyler

Thanks
    Nice spotlight fam

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    #19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Kuja, for the event team. He may be a troll a lot of the times, but I believe he would want to be an event moderator and I think he can be serious if he needs to be.
    Ye just convince the fkr to prove that he can act seriously if he wants the chance to become one.

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    20 questions with zetten

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Kuja is indeed useless, that's second best part. ( the first one is obviously the story. You just forgot the part where I actually won)

And yes I would want to win the prize money... You know what happens when I lose...

7. The following user said thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Ricky (08-19-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    #18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    [I]A: Carrots, I don't really know why, but they taste so nasty when they're cooked
    Word

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    LOL that picture on the right side

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    LOL that picture on the right side
    First one to respek my great piece of art. #bumlifefoundation

11. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Share (08-19-2016)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    You serious lol. cooked carrots are the bomb.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?[/B]
    A: So a couple of days ago, Tenax invited me into a 1v1 with swords and I sucked absolute ass at it. I kept peddling her and she kept massiving me. We got really frustrated of each other and eventually started talking shit to each other. Kind of in a friendly way though, after that we just quit because we couldn't handle each other anymore and we started speaking up shit about other people for the fun and bonded more.
    bet she spoke about me
    also ye i kno she so annoying
    hard to handle her
    *sneezes*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information