Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is Mattie in 20 words?
    A: I'm a fun person to hang out with, I have a lot of humor and laugh a lot.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: Being able to sit back and be lazy while still earning money, which is probably not going to happen.

#3 What do you want to go out of fashion?
    A: Hover boards, they don't even hover and just promotes unnecessary laziness.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?

A: Jochem myjer, he's a Dutch comedian who always made me laugh when I was younger. He also has ADHD and is really hyperactive like I used to be, so he kind of fits my style.

#5 Who is the person you trust most from the Freestylers Community? - Surfen

A: Probably Kuja, Tenax, Sam or Moltenlava.

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: Comedy or action

#7 If you had to choose between losing your hearing or your sight, what would you choose?
    A: Probably hearing, I think losing sight would be a pain in the ass, if you lose your ability to hear you can at least make signs with your hands in order to communicate.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?

A: Nowhere to be honest, I'd rather stay in The Netherlands.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?

A: So a couple of days ago, Tenax invited me into a 1v1 with swords and I sucked absolute ass at it. I kept peddling her and she kept massiving me. We got really frustrated of each other and eventually started talking shit to each other. Kind of in a friendly way though, after that we just quit because we couldn't handle each other anymore and we started speaking up shit about other people for the fun and bonded more.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?

A: Lots of fun, but also mean sometimes

#11 Which event do you like the most to participate in / host?

A: The one I like to participate the most in would be the Counter Strike event with sniper only.
    The event I like to host the most is Hide and Seek.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: A feature where you can click on someone's name in the chatbox and you have a choice to go to their profile, or chat with them. I think this was also a suggestion by someone, just don't remember who it was.

#13 What games do you play in general?
    A: Gunz and I used to play league of legends, got kind of tired of league of legends.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

A: Probably working as an engineer.

#15 If you could be your age in a different time, what time would you pick, and why?

A: Like 100 years later, because I would like to know all the things that will change or the new things that will be created.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
    A: Matt Easton - Jet life

#17 What's something odd you consider yourself better at than others?
    A: Being dumb but smart at the same time.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: Carrots, I don't really know why, but they taste so nasty when they're cooked.

#19 If you could add one person to the staff team who would it be and why? Also which rank would you want them to have?
    A: Kuja, for the event team. He may be a troll a lot of the times, but I believe he would want to be an event moderator and I think he can be serious if he needs to be.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Kuja - Every survival journey has to have a useless person.
    Tenax - Well can't really leave her hanging since she's a good friend and she would also probably really want to win the money prize.
    Leo - He seems like a smart person who knows what he's doing, could be useful if you want to survive.
    Sam - So we can have some good discussions/fights between Leo and Sam.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (August 24th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following user said thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Tenax (08-18-2016)

Thread Information