Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ.

Suggestion title:
    Events Hosting.

Suggestion description:
    Today, When the staff was about to host the 3rd event and asked us, the players on the lobby, which event do we want to play, players spammed C.S, Attributes Touchdowns, T/F, and players litterally didn't know these events, I came up with an idea that will fix the problem.
    I suggest to use a randomizer (www.randomizelist.com is perfect here) to scramble the event list then host events exactly how they are in the list (in sets of 3 ofcourse), this will make all the events to be hosted alot way more often, the events won't repeat (LMS/HNS/DB ALL DAY ALL NIGHT), and I think it's also good for Trials period for new EM's so they can be tested on harder events. As much as I know theres a log for the events, so the log may be followed by the list, For example:

Attributes Touchdown
    Berserker
    Bumper Cars
    Capture The Flag (CTF)
    Circle Of Mines
    Copy My Move
    Counter-Strike
    Deathmatch
    Die By Nade (DBN)
    Dodgeball
    Don't fall down
    Duel
    End Of the World
    Find the Ghost
    First to Die
    Flip the Staff
    Friendly Fire Frenzy
    Guess the Password
    Gun Game
    Hide and Seek (HnS)
    Hunger Games
    Infected
    Kill the Staff
    Last Man Standing (LMS)
    Lava
    Medstyle
    Musical Chairs
    Race / Death Race
    Red Light, Green Light
    Rocketman
    Run From Dagger (RFD)
    Run From Long Sword (RFLS)
    Run From Nade (RFN)
    Run From Sword (RFS)
    Scramble
    Simon Says
    Smoking Kills
    Survivor
    Team Gladiator
    The Stalker
    Trivia
    True or False (TF)
    Wall to Wall (W2W)

These are all the events in the event list, if you take them into RandomizerList.com and paste it there then scramble, just copy the new list and follow it when all the events are hosted, just copy the last list and randomize it again, no matter who does that.. Just the one did the last set or something.

If the amount of events isn't even - host the 1 or 2 events left > randomize > host the new event, to follow up just post the list and the set on the logs or however it's going there.

For the VIP events, you can make another list and pick from there events to vote to or anything else, this is none-vip suggestion thread anyways so....... Ye.

Let me know what you think!

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Or for this useful post:

69 (08-23-2016), Daniel (08-22-2016), Eran (08-23-2016), Hulk (08-22-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    I don't know about this tbh, it's an okay suggestion, but it will mean that you get things like hide and seek and LMS once a week or something. I'm sure not many people will like that. Also it's nice to give what the people want in the lobby if you ask them what to host.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    No.

We never host the events that was hosted the previous set, but removing our freedom to choose what events we want to host whenever we feel like it is not something I approve of.

The staff got a log that shows what events that was hosted recently.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    I don't know about this tbh, it's an okay suggestion, but it will mean that you get things like hide and seek and LMS once a week or something. I'm sure not many people will like that. Also it's nice to give what the people want in the lobby if you ask them what to host.
    I believe this is the problem. That's what I'm trying to change, there are so many fun events and the players just stick to LMS, HNS, DB and couple of more, that became boring for me.. Where is the old fun events such as Simon Says? T/F? Red Light, Green Light? Attributes Touchdown? These events are really fun and I think the players would like them but they don't get the chance to play them..

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    No.

We never host the events that was hosted the previous set, but removing our freedom to choose what events we want to host whenever we feel like it is not something I approve of.

What Linzor said.

Plus, some events shouldn't be hosted without the host preparing himself first.

T/F for example, unless you'd like to wait 1 HOUR per round.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    No.

I understand that sometimes staffs don't have time to host long events but I'm sure that sometimes they got enough time to host the 3 most long events as a set... I also understand that the staffs want to pick what to host, what's more fun fpr them or easier but then they limit the players from playing other events that they want to play.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    And you limit them to what they can host, just as bad imo.

Everyone is good at different things. Forcing someone who's bad at hosting red light green light is gonna make it a disaster.

If you want them to host an "old" event then you can ask them.

Freestyler

Thanks
    No.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    What Linzor said.

Plus, some events shouldn't be hosted without the host preparing himself first.

T/F for example, unless you'd like to wait 1 HOUR per round.
    Ok, so remove T/F from the list, does Red Light, Green Light / Attributes Touchdowns / Simon says need so much time to be prepared? You can just make up everything ingame, which is what you're supposed to do..

wys

Country
    Thanks
    The host could do 2 choses of his event and then a 3rd event of something that has not been done since a while. E.g. Simon says. Yolo light. Touch down.

If you don't know how to host touch down and Yolo light. I can help you kek.

Regards kujas mum.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information