Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    And you limit them to what they can host, just as bad imo.

Everyone is good at different things. Forcing someone who's bad at hosting red light green light is gonna make it a disaster.

If you want them to host an "old" event then you can ask them.
    What about back then when the VIP events polls said that Simon says should be hosted 2nd or 3rd and it wasn't hosted at all? I always ask the staffs to host other events but they host things that repeats themselves, if none of the staffs can't host an event because it's extremly hard then why is it on the Event List?

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Or View Post
    What about back then when the VIP events polls said that Simon says should be hosted 2nd or 3rd and it wasn't hosted at all? I always ask the staffs to host other events but they host things that repeats themselves, if none of the staffs can't host an event because it's extremly hard then why is it on the Event List?
    Its because, it's difficult for them to host it or they don't have much time and want to rush the event.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Its because, it's difficult for them to host it or they don't have much time and want to rush the event.
    Ok, then why do they post it on the poll if they can't host it?

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, so remove T/F from the list, does Red Light, Green Light / Attributes Touchdowns / Simon says need so much time to be prepared? You can just make up everything ingame, which is what you're supposed to do..
    you can't really say that,
    and I really liked to host simon says in the past, but now I hate this event the most , because a lot of players join to troll and not to play/win and mainly to report the host.

and No for your suggestion..

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, so remove T/F from the list, does Red Light, Green Light / Attributes Touchdowns / Simon says need so much time to be prepared? You can just make up everything ingame, which is what you're supposed to do..
    Goodluck with your trial then if you ever get the chance. I will most likely cancel your events after 10 minutes lol

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Goodluck with your trial then if you ever get the chance. I will most likely cancel your events after 10 minutes lol
    You hosted many T/F's and it didn't take you so much time. Zach hosted Simon Says couple of times and it didn't take him that much time like it takes for other staffs and it was on his trials, Surfen hosted Attributes touchdowns on his trials and it went pretty good and was fun to play.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    You hosted many T/F's and it didn't take you so much time. Zach hosted Simon Says couple of times and it didn't take him that much time like it takes for other staffs and it was on his trials, Surfen hosted Attributes touchdowns on his trials and it went pretty good and was fun to play.
    Everyone is good at different things, and obviously you dont remember surfens AT very well because it took 2 hours lol.

8. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Sam (08-22-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    We got perfect as official he'll do them. He already started doing dead events like copy my move.

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    We got perfect as official he'll do them. He already started doing dead events like copy my move.
    And it ended VERY fast not like all the staffs are complaining that they don't have time to host it right? And I was on the 3 last players so you can't say it was long.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post
    What Linzor said.

Plus, some events shouldn't be hosted without the host preparing himself first.

T/F for example, unless you'd like to wait 1 HOUR per round.
    do you or any of the ets know how to host attiributes touchdown ?
    because I haven't seen it get hosted since forever

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Hulk for this useful post:

Bunny (08-22-2016), Or (08-22-2016)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information