Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    if u want to become pro gunz player with 0 skill go for laptop

make sure it auto ucs when it overheats so u can get that extra dmg

Country
    Thanks
    Did anyone even notice that I had asked, "Also, should I use a plug-in keyboard for my laptop?" in the original post? LeL Anyhow, it appears that PC seems to be the overwhelming choice. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like having a keyboard that isn't attached to a monitor (i.e. the PC) gives a disconnected feel. I've grown quite accustomed to having my hand clicking away just below my laptop monitor. It gives a false sense of faster processing, in my opinion, from the time it takes to click down a button to having something happen on the monitor. If you could use a PC monitor, might as well go straight for a TV monitor lol.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TTrickstah View Post
    Did anyone even notice that I had asked, "Also, should I use a plug-in keyboard for my laptop?" in the original post? LeL Anyhow, it appears that PC seems to be the overwhelming choice. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like having a keyboard that isn't attached to a monitor (i.e. the PC) gives a disconnected feel. I've grown quite accustomed to having my hand clicking away just below my laptop monitor. It gives a false sense of faster processing, in my opinion, from the time it takes to click down a button to having something happen on the monitor. If you could use a PC monitor, might as well go straight for a TV monitor lol.
    Judging from this post, you could always buy a laptop and use an HDMI cabel to plug it onto an external monitor, same goes for the keyboard.
    My opinion on the rest, laptops are not created for gaming, I have a laptop worth 1000$ and I still wouldn't use it for gaming, it was mainly built for programming and designing considering it has 16 gigs of RAM, latest i7 CPU, GeForce GTX 950M and still, I wouldn't use it for gaming.
    Basically trying gaming on laptop kills it way faster than you're thinking, you make parts inside overheat in most of the time causing them to melt if temperature goes way beyond 60-70 degrees with the time.

TL;DR
    If you want to do gaming, get a desktop.
    If you're willing to use a laptop, use it for business, not for gaming, unless you have a 3k USD laptop with a water cooling system specifically designed for high-end gaming.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information