Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Freestyler

Thanks
    NO.
    those nades are VERY useful for CQ.
    Last edited by «Benjamin»; 08-24-2016 at 08:11 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    well, 1 hit kills are infact 1 clip, you only get one chance. its either you kill someone or its game over, to be honest if you cant evade a single grenade then you're just bad.
    Lol it's nowhere near game over if they miss because people typically camp and throw the nade before the opposing side reaches them. That means that they are still capable of putting up a fight. Also with the 2 Hit Nades being capable of killing people, it just doesn't seem necessary. Lastly, it's not evading a single grenade when it comes at you every round. Keep in mind people don't just throw grenades when the opponent is watching and is ready for it. The grenade is thrown ahead of time anticipating when the enemy will come. Calling people bad for not being able to evade a single grenade that hits the corner the same time you hit the corner from the other side is just harsh. Surely, you didn't need me to explain the logistics of throwing nades though.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TTrickstah View Post
    Lol it's nowhere near game over if they miss because people typically camp and throw the nade before the opposing side reaches them. That means that they are still capable of putting up a fight. Also with the 2 Hit Nades being capable of killing people, it just doesn't seem necessary. Lastly, it's not evading a single grenade when it comes at you every round. Keep in mind people don't just throw grenades when the opponent is watching and is ready for it. The grenade is thrown ahead of time anticipating when the enemy will come. Calling people bad for not being able to evade a single grenade that hits the corner the same time you hit the corner from the other side is just harsh. Surely, you didn't need me to explain the logistics of throwing nades though.
    firstly ppl who use 1hit or 2hit have 80/60 hp thats what like one pb or 2? if you cant kill someone who has that then yea you're just bad. It's all about observation and sound you can hear when a nade is thrown, if you can't hear it being thrown and dodge it in time or just stand out of range till you hear the bomb go off then that's your problem not the nades

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Great suggestion however, I am against it. The 1 hit grenade and 2 hit grenade require 50 "weight" and to get that we need that ring "extreme" or whatever it's called (weight ring). This removes most of our HP/AP. Also the "1 hit-nade" gives only 1 grenade and that's a disadvantage already.
    Therefore keep the grenade as, it is not giving a huge advantage. Moreover we have got used to the grenades and seeing them removed would ruin the fun we currently have with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Regards
    Kuja's Mum

Banned

Thanks
    No Dont Remove 1Hit?

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    duh,
    if someone equips 1hit nades, he gets a huge handicap +50Weight & -hp&ap and remember you only have one nade.
    you need a strategy to throw these nades too,you only have one chance each round for it.
    i personally like to use the 1hit nades.They are also good dodgeable if you arent blind &deaf like michi .

Gummi's Avatar i love to troll

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by TTrickstah View Post
    Perhaps no one understands the title of the 1 Hit Kill Nades... What makes 1 Hit Kill a good idea lol. There isn't really any level of skill involved except for timing; but to be fair, every weapon requires some sense of timing. In any mode, a person might be able to appreciate trying to obtain the most kills possible in as little deaths possible, but don't really have any chance if they died with the nade. Even 2 Hit Nades can kill a person from full with just 1 hit if done properly. If a 2 Hit Kill Nade can kill people from full, what makes 1 Hit any bit of a good idea? Why not just add a 1 Hit Nuclear Missile that just destroys everyone on the map as soon as it is activated? There has to be a boundary to everything, and I think this boundary was passed with the creation of 1 Hit Nades. I don't mean to be rude, but to be arguing on the side of keeping it, is arguing that you want to take a step towards killing any type of skill in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

No just no,
    1 hit kill nade had only 1 clip
    additional 50 weight, hp capped to 80/60 hp and ap respectively

It requires a strategy to make full use of it. 1 Hit nuclear missile is clearly already added.(Admin Predator Missile)

Ign:Gummi

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    dont remove the nades make the nades anti lead again

1 and 2 hits are dope...

Country
    Thanks
    No no i need it for quest or infected and more dont remove

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Bad idea..

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information