Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I don't really want to argue with you but, when you taste the ddos thing, you really will degrade your behavior to mine.
    I've been ddos'd plenty, but complaining the way some of you do does not solve anything.

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    you should know this sever is a joke with so many ip leaks , spreading hacks. Etc. the funny part is the same people who got caught hacking and ddosing are still playing

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i like men
    real talk though, if you blatantly think connor will mess up again, that's your own opinion, of course he did some really dumb shit and he's 100% aware of it, and i'm 100% sure that the people who voted for him are sure of it, but people change, time flies and people grow up and get over things, maybe its about time you did (not being mean, just saying)
    oh yeah and charm shoulda applied for dev like wtf not gm. hi dont you code girl????

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zachary View Post
    i like men
    real talk though, if you blatantly think connor will mess up again, that's your own opinion, of course he did some really dumb shit and he's 100% aware of it, and i'm 100% sure that the people who voted for him are sure of it, but people change, time flies and people grow up and get over things, maybe its about time you did (not being mean, just saying)
    oh yeah and charm shoulda applied for dev like wtf not gm. hi dont you code girl????
    serious talk though,
    keep your emotions out.
    have you ever been ddosd?! just serious talk.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    serious talk though,
    keep your emotions out.
    I'm sorry Sam but I find alot of irony here.

6. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Fourth (08-24-2016)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    prolly too late to post this but yo dude I think most of the players (our generation, the oldgends) got too tired of gunz. It's repetitive, kill this dude, ego this *****, troll this fool etc etc.

I still log in once in a while to say hi to a couple of friends yo.

S/O Mr. Mt. Olympus aka Sunfire
    s/o traum
    s/o doom
    s/o maran
    s/o path
    S/O jonathan
    S/O stuwadie
    s/o nfz
    s/o peter
    s/o all of my phuckin squad

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    If you pick somebody as a trial after declining him over 9 times, means you guys are seriously losing your minds mentally

2016 new tgms be like:

9. The following user said thank you to Boostage123 for this useful post:

Bunny (08-24-2016)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    you should know this sever is a joke with so many ip leaks , spreading hacks. Etc. the funny part is the same people who got caught hacking and ddosing are still playing
    Thank you...Thats all i'm saying.................. finally someone gets it man....**** my life....and not only playing but are given a second chance....

Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    prolly too late to post this but yo dude I think most of the players (our generation, the oldgends) got too tired of gunz. It's repetitive, kill this dude, ego this *****, troll this fool etc etc.

I still log in once in a while to say hi to a couple of friends yo.

S/O Mr. Mt. Olympus aka Sunfire
    s/o traum
    s/o doom
    s/o maran
    s/o path
    S/O jonathan
    S/O stuwadie
    s/o nfz
    s/o peter
    s/o all of my phuckin squad
    Not even the reason since they are playing another server.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-24-2016 at 06:17 PM.

11. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Fourth (08-24-2016)

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    And one of the reasons aswell is corruption. Aint gonna say names but more than 50% of the staff members ( even atm) are corrupt.
    If you get banned or muted for nothing there is a 10% chance they'll reverse their mistake and apology for it, but instead
    they ban your forum account and they'll remove every thread showing the community how corrupt some staff members are acting.
    Get decent gms who actually know how to spot hacks = better server

- - - Updated - - -

and while i was enjoying my hitbox with revs 50% of the staff members already knew i was hitboxing with revs but they didnt care rofl.

2016 new tgms be like:

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Thank you...Thats all i'm saying.................. finally someone gets it man....**** my life....and not only playing but are given a second chance....

Not even the reason since they are playing another server.
    maybe the server just lost its fire for good eh?

idk what to make of this

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information