Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    yo stephan close this thread
    oh wait

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Boostage123's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Face it Robel.. Your reputation before u start hacking was you getting beaten by everyone. Then you got mad that Bar was just better than you and u snapped. Started hitboxing, then you got banned, then you started sharing the hitbox with others. Everyone was making fun of you before u start hacking...
    You didnt hack because it was funny but because of you were so mad. And i know what im talking about cuz we were "friends" till u start hacking..
    I actually beat before i came from *** cause it was closed literally almost everyone except for ismail.
    I even made kwak and gyo draw twice against me on *** on their 340 streak so dont tell me i wasnt decent back then.
    Its just that i improved way faster and suddenly everyone was thinking i am hacking.
    Got hitbox with a few friends and we started to troll the shit out of everyone with revs.
    I literally beat the ''best 1v1 of fg'' twice in 2 weeks while i just came to fg from ***.
    not my fault i can improve and you guys are still stuck at the same skill lvl from 2 years ago.
    I dont even have to hack to drop ya'll in a 1v1 rofl.

2016 new tgms be like:

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Good job ruining a serious thread you fking kids. Welp GG thats what this server deserves..Goodluck in TDMs and Quests. Oh and Training Rooms..

wys

Country
    Thanks
    **** you kuja corrupt k1d.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Bunny (08-24-2016), Tenax (08-24-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Boostage123 View Post
    I actually beat before i came from *** cause it was closed literally almost everyone except for ismail.
    I even made kwak and gyo draw twice against me on *** on their 340 streak so dont tell me i wasnt decent back then.
    Its just that i improved way faster and suddenly everyone was thinking i am hacking.
    Got hitbox with a few friends and we started to troll the shit out of everyone with revs.
    I literally beat the ''best 1v1 of fg'' twice in 2 weeks while i just came to fg from ***.
    not my fault i can improve and you guys are still stuck at the same skill lvl from 2 years ago.
    I dont even have to hack to drop ya'll in a 1v1 rofl.
    Yet you're still known for being an angry unlegit player. If you not having to cheat at a 13 year old game to beat people genuinely makes you happy, may God have mercy on your soul.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Good job ruining a serious thread you fking kids. Welp GG thats what this server deserves..Goodluck in TDMs and Quests. Oh and Training Rooms..
    dont know what youa are saying acting like your some decent guy but i even dropped you while i was extremely stoned on *** in a 1v1 while we were on skype.
    Sad that you turned into a kid who is not able to see staff ruined the server, not the hackers.

2016 new tgms be like:

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    elo very drama here fam!

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Yet you're still known for being an angry unlegit player. If you not having to cheat at a 13 year old game to beat people genuinely makes you happy, may God have mercy on your soul.
    kid i literally dont give a **** about this server rofl. Mostly were just on skype trolling the shit out of people, never gave a **** about all these kids who think
    im macroing and shit

2016 new tgms be like:

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information