Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    The game most of us playing since we were kids, the game we loved and we are still loving, the game that no matter how much we try to quit we always coming back, the server we spent so much time and money, the server that we loved, is falling and nobody gives a **** anymore.
    If you don't see what I'm saying u are in denial or someone has to open your eyes.

Most of us have seen the great times of GunZ and FGunZ. Nowdays all you see is Giveaway Posts, Music posts, [Official] Player Picture Posts.
    Everyday when I come to the Forums I see this man :

Like come on.
    Where's the drama, where's the fire, where's the fking ambition to become a good and well known player among the GunZ community.
    Hell, 24 of August and the 1st CW clan has 1925 points? This is wrong isn't it?

And then there are these Trial GM picks everyone is been talking about and people are getting banned for it. And I understand them man, most of them are feeling the same as I do.

I was personally hoping for some effort, for some good GMs that this time will make the game better and will motivate me to come back and waste some time of my busy schedule. But oh boy you dissapointed me.
    Why you have to pick Notorious over Sam. I don't get it anymore. I have nothing against Connor as a guy, he's pretty good but hasn't he done enough in the GM position? It was 5 months ago that he got exposed of being corrupted, leaking stuff and hacking himself while being GM. Wasn't a clean record a requirement?
    Hasn't Sam done enough to prove he's trust worthy and suitable for the position?
    Why you have to pick Charm Hye. What's her experience with the CW scene, can she even spot hacks? I've never seen her CWing ever. I've only seen her in Training Rooms. Again I have nothing against her I'm just talking about her being GM Trial.
    I kinda agree with the other too. Hulk has tried alot to get into a position and he deserves a chance and Legancy has experience.

After I've seen the picks im just sad I had to drop my application, but work comes first. I was hoping to give people the game they were looking for. The game we all loved. But times have changed and i have to pay my bills now. Anyways.

This is just me expressing my feelings about the situation. I am a guy that never hides his feelings and nothing can stop me for saying my opinion. If i have to say something i will say it, Period.

Please keep the thread clean, I made this thread in General Discussion section for a reason. I feel like it's a serious issue and maybe we can get something out of it if we discuss it together as a community for once.

I hope this thread will be taken serious and not get deleted.

1:21PM <#1Chef> im keeping it, if people decide to be idiots on it i'll just ban them from the thread.
    Just be mature and discuss.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-24-2016 at 12:22 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Eagle (08-24-2016), Flow (08-24-2016), Jonathan pls (08-26-2016), Overdrive (08-24-2016)

Tenax's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post

Why you have to pick Charm Hye. What's her experience with the CW scene, can she even spot hacks? I've never seen her CWing ever. I've only seen her in Training Rooms. Again I have nothing against her I'm just talking about her being GM Trial.

I think when it comes to Charm... You all need to give her a chance. Everyone is being harsh about it. She hasn't done anything bad? She only made an application like 15 others or so. She was lucky enough to be accepted, so the only thing you all can do is start giving her a chance to show how she can actually contribute to this community.

Really, not everyone is experienced and it's okay. They can learn... Hence she's a trial gm and not a GM.

You see that some people deserved it more, but I don't think your reason is valid when it comes to Charm to say the least. She hasn't done anything terrible to be less deserving!

By having a better community like you're preaching - you need to start giving people [ even the ones you don't know ] the opportunity to show you what they can do.

I believe Sam is great [ I hope he doesn't see that part ] - he's still a staff member regardless of the fact he wasn't accepted as a TGM. You know, there is always a next time to try and I believe he can apply again - maybe then he'll be accepted as a TGM and it'll be a better timing.

4. The following 13 users say thank you to Tenax for this useful post:

Again (08-24-2016), Charm Hye (08-24-2016), Cid (08-24-2016), Gummi (08-24-2016), Jonathan pls (08-26-2016), Mattie (08-24-2016), Mex (08-25-2016), Mia (08-25-2016), Michi (08-24-2016), Overdrive (08-24-2016), Ricky (08-24-2016), sriyantra (08-24-2016), Sunfire (08-25-2016)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Yo man this was real drama that I enjoyed. and grew up with.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

me being annoying https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex - my story of getting famous.

Damn good times are gone.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Yo man this was real drama that I enjoyed. and grew up with.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

me being annoying https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex - my story of getting famous.

Damn good times are gone.
    I enjoy read it

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    i aint even gonna discuss the TGM's

but the drama is still here lol its daily in the chatbox theres always someone talking shit ( ME ) other than that i hope that if they release V8 that it will get as much people again as before when V7 got released but i think dave is also going to post it everywhere ( share your gunz servers * not naming any sites* ) we will see tho how everything goes

8. The following 2 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Camel (08-24-2016), Jonathan pls (08-26-2016)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I will not and I doubt any of the other gms will discuss why we picked the people we did. If you're not happy with the people we chose then boohoo. Give them a chance to prove their worth before you guys start complaining about them, that's what this trial is for.

10. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Eddie (08-24-2016)

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    2014-2016
    [OFFICIAL] League of Legends
    [OFFICIAL] In real life pictures
    [OFFICIAL] Post musik here
    Suggestion thread
    suggestion thread *never suggested before*
    Giveaway *aka tried to get lb and got useless shit*

I still think official and suggestion threads should have their own section, giveaway threads are only for praise and a higher chance of getting a staff rank, forum moderators give special treatment to people who they like and are too quick to infract or ban for no legitimate reason (not talking about myself)
    OH and shout out to the et's that absolutely ruin training rooms and make the server look unprofessional ([AA] tag)
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Amers View Post
    2014-2016
    [OFFICIAL] League of Legends
    [OFFICIAL] In real life pictures
    [OFFICIAL] Post musik here
    Suggestion thread
    suggestion thread *never suggested before*
    Giveaway *aka tried to get lb and got useless shit*

I still think official and suggestion threads should have their own section, giveaway threads are only for praise and a higher chance of getting a staff rank, forum moderators give special treatment to people who they like and are too quick to infract or ban for no legitimate reason (not talking about myself)
    OH and shout out to the et's that absolutely ruin training rooms and make the server look unprofessional ([AA] tag)
    Shows how much you know about the staff (not a damn thing).

13. The following user said thank you to Linzor for this useful post:

Stuwadie (08-24-2016)

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I will not and I doubt any of the other gms will discuss why we picked the people we did. If you're not happy with the people we chose then boohoo. Give them a chance to prove their worth before you guys start complaining about them, that's what this trial is for.
    Give them a chance? I remember Conor getting demoted for being corrupt as ****, and you think he's changed? Gosh... the FGunZ community is dying fast.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Originally Posted by Tenax View Post

I think when it comes to Charm... You all need to give her a chance. Everyone is being harsh about it. She hasn't done anything bad? She only made an application like 15 others or so. She was lucky enough to be accepted, so the only thing you all can do is start giving her a chance to show how she can actually contribute to this community.

Really, not everyone is experienced and it's okay. They can learn... Hence she's a trial gm and not a GM.

You see that some people deserved it more, but I don't think your reason is valid when it comes to Charm to say the least. She hasn't done anything terrible to be less deserving!

By having a better community like you're preaching - you need to start giving people [ even the ones you don't know ] the opportunity to show you what they can do.

I believe Sam is great [ I hope he doesn't see that part ] - he's still a staff member regardless of the fact he wasn't accepted as a TGM. You know, there is always a next time to try and I believe he can apply again - maybe then he'll be accepted as a TGM and it'll be a better timing.
    You have to understand that the picks im questioning are Charm's and Connors.
    In the case of Charm I'm all in if she proves herself and spot some hackers out. Maybe she becomes a great GM. All I'm saying is that she doesnt have any experience from the CW scene and that you needed a more experienced GM at this point. For me Charm would be an excellent pick for E.T.

The Connor pick tho. Man HELL NO, I wouldn't give Connor any chance what so ever. He has proven that he's not suitable for the position 5 months ago. You want us to give a chance to a guy that got exposed and demoted for Hacking, Corruption, DDoS and Leaking GM Chat? Are you kidding me right now? I can complain about him all I want till i've seen his work. And no I'm sorry but people do not change in 5 months.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-24-2016 at 01:45 PM.

16. The following 2 users say thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Overdrive (08-24-2016), sriyantra (08-24-2016)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information