Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    You have to understand that the picks im questioning are Charm's and Connors.
    In the case of Charm I'm all in if she proves herself and spot some hackers out. Maybe she becomes a great GM. All I'm saying is that she doesnt have any experience from the CW scene and that you needed a more experienced GM at this point. For me Charm would be an excellent pick for E.T.

The Connor pick tho. Man HELL NO, I wouldn't give Connor any chance what so ever. He has proven that he's not suitable for the position 5 months ago. You want us to give a chance to a guy that got exposed and demoted for Hacking, Corruption, DDoS and Leaking GM Chat? Are you kidding me right now? I can complain about him all I want till i've seen his work. And no I'm sorry but people do not change in 5 months.
    You can think whatever you damn want, I'm just telling you we won't discuss it with you, you're entitled to your own opinion.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    You have to understand that the picks im questioning are Charm's and Connors.
    In the case of Charm I'm all in if she proves herself and spot some hackers out. Maybe she becomes a great GMs. All I'm saying is that she doesnt have any experience from the CW scene and that you needed a more experienced GM at this point. For me Charm would be an excellent pick for E.T.

The Connor pick tho. Man HELL NO, I wouldn't give Connor any chance what so ever. He has proven that he's not suitable for the position 5 months ago. You want us to give a chance to a guy that got exposed and demoted for Hacking, Corruption and Leaking GM Chat? Are you kidding me right now? I can complain about him all I want till i've seen his work. And no I'm sorry but people do not change in 5 months.
    talking about charm hye : the point of trials ( TGM ) its a learning process for everything to eventually become official IF they think you learned everything fast and know your way around on what to do you will most likely get official GM its just an test for people to see if they got potentional to be an GM

my grammar is ass i couldve explained better than this but u get the point

3. The following user said thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Bunny (08-24-2016)

Or's Avatar L m a o

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Yo man this was real drama that I enjoyed. and grew up with.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

me being annoying https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...t=DontTouchMex - my story of getting famous.

Damn good times are gone.
    I'm sorry to see what happend to you few years ago in this server That's really sad.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I will not and I doubt any of the other gms will discuss why we picked the people we did. If you're not happy with the people we chose then boohoo. Give them a chance to prove their worth before you guys start complaining about them, that's what this trial is for.
    Pretty much this.
    Also the fact that I think GMs do not need CW experience at all or play/be around the CW area, just a pro not a must.

6. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Linzor (08-24-2016)

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    What's there to keep it mature? What's there to even discuss? You are simply hating on the new trial GMS lol. Charm? just give her a damn chance to prove her worth for the staff position, not familiar with the cw scene? cmon mayne, I, myself wasn't familiar with it either and was ****ing trash when it comes to competitve play . but yeah, I still somehow managed to spot a lot of unlegit out of the game . Connor? this is unfortunately life ):, we are all just human beings, we all make and learn from our mistakes. Hulk indeed deserves the chance to become a trial gm and I support him in this, Legancy? definitely deserves it as he has the experience required despite his trash application .

Oh and when it comes to drama, it never died, the forum moderators killed it.

bai
    Last edited by Camel; 08-24-2016 at 02:00 PM.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Shows how much you know about the staff (not a damn thing).
    I'm not saying by doing giveaway threads you instantly get a higher chance of getting a staff rank, I'm saying people who make giveaway threads make them for an higher chance (obviously not all chill), I have no proof of forum moderators giving special treatment so you got me on that one.
    I know the [AA] tag is strictly for players to come in and get teleported into walls and killed, but if the only active training room (which is on the first page) is with the [AA] tag and an admin keeps insta killing all of the players it ruins the training room and for new players who don't understand the concept of the [AA] tag they'll think an admin is abusing or someone is hacking which makes the server look unprofessional. I am literally the only person in the server who dislikes the [AA] tag so my opinion is isolated for myself.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I'm wondering how you wrote all of this out, explained, and yet you didn't say who you would pick from the people who applied, keep in mind most of the "CW'ers" you're speaking of that applied got salty as hell when the trials were posted, shows how immature they are really, if any of these 4 trials didn't get picked they wouldn't cry about it like the other applicants did last night.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    I'm wondering how you wrote all of this out, explained, and yet you didn't say who you would pick from the people who applied, keep in mind most of the "CW'ers" you're speaking of that applied got salty as hell when the trials were posted, shows how immature they are really, if any of these 4 trials didn't get picked they wouldn't cry about it like the other applicants did last night.
    How u know that exactly? How you know they wouldn't be "salty" as you say.

And we are here to discuss the people that got accepted. And for me picking an EX-GM that was hella corrupted is a reason to be "salty" and question things.

I'm sorry if you people dont agree on me with Charm, it's just my opinion. I guess we will have to wait and see.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-24-2016 at 02:08 PM.

#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    How u know that exactly? How you know they wouldn't be "salty" as you say.
    Because everyone knows how childish some cw'ers are. Also because all of them have applied for positions before and didn't react the way the others did last night.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Chef View Post
    Because everyone knows how childish some cw'ers are. Also because all of them have applied for positions before and didn't react the way the others did last night.
    You're clearly retarded Chef. The "crap" they posted that you were talking about, was about Connor being CORRUPT TO THE ****ING ASS.

You've probably never consistently been DDoS'd, that's why you're saying this crap.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Portgaz (08-24-2016), sriyantra (08-24-2016)

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information