Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    God

Country
    Thanks
    Yo glad to see you back, I am on the same course as you are. I am also learning in software development, I've passed previous year.
    Heading into year 2 in a couple of days.
    I am pretty affraid that i fail the 3 year course but im going to try my very best to achieve my diploma, I am not really sure if I am really made for software dev, but I gotta choose 1 path atleast. I've been in the IT buisness since I was 12 years old.
    I just hope I will get the same motivation as u have.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    Yo glad to see you back, I am on the same course as you are. I am also learning in software development, I've passed previous year.
    Heading into year 2 in a couple of days.
    I am pretty affraid that i fail the 3 year course but im going to try my very best to achieve my diploma, I am not really sure if I am really made for software dev, but I gotta choose 1 path atleast. I've been in the IT buisness since I was 12 years old.
    I just hope I will get the same motivation as u have.
    Hallo, Sex

As I mentioned in the previous post, you're in the same boat with Jess (Resort), you have to test out what you've learned so far, you'll see if it works out for you.
    Personally for me I always wanted to do back-end coding because later on I could use my experience to breach into websites and work as a security tech but I figured out it would be kinda hard for me to learn PHP and decided to try front-end, combining it with Photoshop turned out very well and the front-end development itself grabbed me a lot, that's when I knew I'll follow the front-end development path, whatever in the tech field grabs you, I strongly recommend you to follow it

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

3. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Sex (08-31-2016)

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    Hi George!

Long time no see indeed, I'm glad to hear about your life (:.
    As you know I study software engineering 5 years now (school and college) in 1 month I go to the army as a programmer which may "fix" my future life and make it easy for me and for my future family.
    so I feel in the same boat as you are, who knows maybe we'll work together in the near future xd.
    Anyway just wanted to let you know xd, I know that you'll success but I still feel like wishing you nothing but best! good luck man, take care of yourself!

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

5. The following user said thank you to ZoneStyle for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (08-31-2016)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome back

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    This will probably be my first serious post about my own life.

I've been there too George. There was a moment where I basically had to stay away from the computer. Cause I was kind of addicted to online games such as Fgunz and League of Legends. I almost failed my end exams back in 2012 due being too lazy to study and always wanted to do it at the very last moment. (As example; wake up at 6AM and study for 2 hours, while the exam started at 10AM) I had to get my priorities straight. Quit games, and focus on real life. We also moved to another City after I passed my exams, parents bought another restaurant, where I had to work legit 5-6days a week, 5-6hours day while I still had to go to school. I was 15/16 at that time. I had no free time anymore, which was sad but on the other hand I didn't really care that much. Because my view of life changed. I wanted to be useful in life. Help my family, and especially my self. So I started to do study Accountancy and got my P(propedeuse) in 2 years. I felt really good, cause I finally accomplished something with my own hard work. I was one of the few that graduated so fast while others had struggles. I'm 20years right now and currently studying accountancy&finance at an university school, which is a 3/4year course. My third year just started and i'm almost done with it. If I finish this, i'll be going overseas. Probably 1year USA or China.

This is why I've been lurking few past years without actually playing the game, except for now. I think I also completely disappeared after resigning haha. I also barely kept in touch with yall. I don't think I ever told Dave/McSic the reason why I left or resigned.

I wish you all the best George, hope you pass.
    Last edited by yuul; 08-31-2016 at 05:36 PM.
    Ay.

8. The following user said thank you to yuul for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (08-31-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    Hi George!

Long time no see indeed, I'm glad to hear about your life (:.
    As you know I study software engineering 5 years now (school and college) in 1 month I go to the army as a programmer which may "fix" my future life and make it easy for me and for my future family.
    so I feel in the same boat as you are, who knows maybe we'll work together in the near future xd.
    Anyway just wanted to let you know xd, I know that you'll success but I still feel like wishing you nothing but best! good luck man, take care of yourself!
    Thanks Tomer, best of luck to you as well and who knows, we may work but probably not, I have other work plans, in another environment

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    This will probably be my first serious post about my own life.

I've been there too George. There was a moment where I basically had to stay away from the computer. Cause I was kind of addicted to online games such as Fgunz and League of Legends. I almost failed my end exams back in 2012 due being too lazy to study and always wanted to do it at the very last moment. (As example; wake up at 6AM and study for 2 hours, while the exam started at 10AM) I had to get my priorities straight. Quit games, and focus on real life. We also moved to another City after I passed my exams, parents bought another restaurant, where I had to work legit 5-6days a week, 5-6hours day while I still had to go to school. I was 15/16 at that time. I had no free time anymore, which was sad but on the other hand I didn't really care that much. Because my view of life changed. I wanted to be useful in life. Help my family, and especially my self. So I started to do study Accountancy and got my P(propedeuse) in 2 years. I felt really good, cause I finally accomplished something with my own hard work. I was one of the few that graduated so fast while others had struggles. I'm 20years right now and currently studying accountancy&finance at an university school, which is a 3/4year course. My third year just started and i'm almost done with it. If I finish this, i'll be going overseas. Probably 1year USA or China.

This is why I've been lurking few past years without actually playing the game, except for now. I think I also completely disappeared after resigning haha. I also barely kept in touch with yall. I don't think I ever told Dave/McSic the reason why I left or resigned.

I wish you all the best George, hope you pass.
    I was in the same boat, I also wanted to help my parents, hell I was ready to involve myself into blackhat activity just and only to help my parents for struggling with money, that was the reason I had to quit moderating and focus on my IRL activities. Thankfully everything seems to be working fine in my life and since I can legit pay for anything on my own by working ad a freelancer I finally feel better for doing something useful.
    Best of luck to you as well, you will surely make it wether it's in USA or China, doesn't really matter, you got this!

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Welcome back George.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    The title is worse than half of Scarce's videos....

But im glad you have your life on track, i can understand your situation but i cant understand how you were motivated enough to achieve your dreams, something very few people are capable of achieving *cough*
    I wish i could help you in any way but you have surpassed everyone in terms motivation and especially hope and i appaud you for being where you are now and as a community we cant wait to see where you will become in the future!

If you're ever in a position to take CCNA, N+ or OSCP certificates then ill be glad to lend a hand!

fyi, your Cnc is crap lately

13. The following user said thank you to EpicKLF for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (08-31-2016)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I was in the same boat, I also wanted to help my parents, hell I was ready to involve myself into blackhat activity just and only to help my parents for struggling with money, that was the reason I had to quit moderating and focus on my IRL activities. Thankfully everything seems to be working fine in my life and since I can legit pay for anything on my own by working ad a freelancer I finally feel better for doing something useful.
    Best of luck to you as well, you will surely make it wether it's in USA or China, doesn't really matter, you got this!
    Yea wow, even tho this is my third year. They already told me that i'll pass for sure and don't have to worry. Hence why I am killing my time here atm.
    Everything is also going well here. :^)
    I just still have no clue where to study for Master lol.
    Ay.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information