Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser999 View Post
    If you have any other programs on, turn em off while you play (Especially firefox).
    D:<
    why especially firefox?

Banned

Thanks
    cuz firefox refreshes pages every few minutes automatically, and stuff.

ftwxxx's Avatar 完美

Thanks
    turn off messaging programs like msn, etc and restart your internet if you use a modem O_o( cord>> computer from modem)

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    i got the same problem. no other programs on...
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Foe View Post
    turn off messaging programs like msn, etc and restart your internet if you use a modem O_o( cord>> computer from modem)
    i use a router. any difference?

Banned

Thanks
    http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html
    their.
    Or if your running the forums in the background close it the snow causes screenlag.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    actually bunny i never though of that and that may be why i get random spikes
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    attach a 2nd screen on ur pc and run task manager on that one, if you have a tiny lag it is probly causes by that something else is asking something of ur procesor so if you attach a second screen then run task manager and go to proces list and play gunz, if you lag watch at the task manager and see if there is any high proces, close it and try playing.

maybe you have a very lame keylogger, i remember having one myself, if you play gunz you button bash so badly that you have many keypresses in a short time, if ur having a keylogger that is needing to send his files to an FTP then it might try to send after every "amount" of keypresses, so if you play gunz you will spike because of that.

So if you indeed have a virus you can try to download spyware doctor, run the scan and check the list, clean it run it again and the write the virusses down on a paper or in notepad, if u done that then go to C:/ programme files or where ever the virus is located, search the folder and enter it, delete all files, some files cannot be deleted so they will still be there, then go to task manager and search the name of the files that can't be deleted and then close those progresses and then go to the folder again and delete it, then if the folder is empty then you can delete the folder.

Start, search, seek those names you found that couldn't be deleted in the firstplace, delete evertyhing of it and clean ur trashcan and then reboot ur pc, see if you can find the folder then. If its still there PM me.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    attach a 2nd screen on ur pc and run task manager on that one, if you have a tiny lag it is probly causes by that something else is asking something of ur procesor so if you attach a second screen then run task manager and go to proces list and play gunz, if you lag watch at the task manager and see if there is any high proces, close it and try playing.

maybe you have a very lame keylogger, i remember having one myself, if you play gunz you button bash so badly that you have many keypresses in a short time, if ur having a keylogger that is needing to send his files to an FTP then it might try to send after every "amount" of keypresses, so if you play gunz you will spike because of that.

So if you indeed have a virus you can try to download spyware doctor, run the scan and check the list, clean it run it again and the write the virusses down on a paper or in notepad, if u done that then go to C:/ programme files or where ever the virus is located, search the folder and enter it, delete all files, some files cannot be deleted so they will still be there, then go to task manager and search the name of the files that can't be deleted and then close those progresses and then go to the folder again and delete it, then if the folder is empty then you can delete the folder.

Start, search, seek those names you found that couldn't be deleted in the firstplace, delete evertyhing of it and clean ur trashcan and then reboot ur pc, see if you can find the folder then. If its still there PM me.
    read what i wrote. i rebooted my pc. im gonna try what dildo gave me in a few minutes.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    why not try mine?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information