Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Increase chat lines in-game or add a "scroll" feature.

Suggestion description:

In-game there are only about 6 lines of chat that can be displayed. You can't scroll up or down either. It would be nice to allow more lines to display so you don't miss something. Or a scrolling feature would be option. PageUp for scrolling up PageDown for scrolling down would be enough. If they can be rebinded than that's appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

For the suggestion above. Choice how many lines you want to display.

Suggestion description:

People who don't care about chat can turn it to 3 instead of the default 6. This is of course an example.

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Filter unimportant things out of the chat.

Suggestion description:

I would like options to not announce things in my chat. Duel announces I would like turned off. I would like options for kill feed. I don't want to know if the enemy killed an teammate. I can see my own team their AP and HP. For some, turning of their allies killing the enemy is not important. Allow some customizing. Some want to see allies kill enemies in chat. Some don't. I don't look at chat to see if one of my teammates died.

Remove the "you" or "<name>" leveled up message. I personally would like to turn my own level up message off. Others I would leave. Options for personal preferences would be nice.

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Original massive effect choice (SFX). Choice the default IGunZ/Ijji GunZ massive effect.

Suggestion description:

I think it's a better effect than the one as default in FGunZ. That's an opinion of course. I also feel it helps with clarity. The lightning tends to get inside your screen a lot when you massive. This mostly only happens in tight places but can be annoying nonetheless. I personally don't want huge fancy stuff in my screen. A not-so-fancy puff of "massive" is fine.

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Choice color of default IGunZ/Ijji GunZ massive.

Suggestion description:

Only if the above suggestion is something that people care about. Make massive color different like with dashes. Can be a donator item (not my call to say what it has to be).

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Option to turn massive color changes off. Similar to turning dash colors off.

Suggestion description:

I would always leave it on. But for people who care they can turn it off in the 1337 section in the options menu. Same as the dash colors.

Suggestion type:

FGunZ

Suggestion title:

Find people easier with a simply text input bar. It filters based on input.

Suggestion description:

Simple search function. If my in-game name would be "SomeDude" and I would type in "SomeD" I can easily find myself in the lobby.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Maw

Ps: I need to go to bed soon. Been up all night and slept about 3 hours starting at 8 AM in the morning. Staying up the whole night to 8 AM isn't a very great idea. It was fun playing GunZ though.
    Last edited by Jayleigh; 09-03-2016 at 11:40 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Jayleigh for this useful post:

Amers (09-04-2016)

Thread Information