Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Obviously's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    was watching MLG and CoD film.

and i was wondering why couldn't we have ranked matchs in gunz? Like Duel tournament & Clan matchs on another level

Gladiator and Gunners separate. We all know the fgunz has a big gladiator community.

Ranked 1v1 - 4v4 matchs
    (was thinking no donor items and avatars allowed)
    but a small pay to win could come into play for fgunz if anything was allowed.

prizes set for team's automatically generated (no having to wait and telling a GM or staff member you've won)
    Rewards: special equipment/jjangs/coins

separate ranking lists for best 1v1er in glad and in gunners.
    and then team rankings list.
    rankings can be another tab next to the "Mail" button at the bottom of the lobby , Showing separate Lists for Glads and gunners, once clicked, either one it will show 1v1 stats on one side and then clan match rankings list ingame.
    STATS to be updated every minute or maybe even sooner. with a refresh button ingame.

Clans to Vs each other can be random or clan's can both pick each other to play them.

At the end of every week or 2weeks the top teams/ top 1v1ers compete against each other in a 3 game battle (maybe 4) to win a trophy of some sort set next to your name such as duel tournaments plus big coin prizes/items/jjangs.

Also a spectate option for players to watch, but not to be able to communicate with them until the match is over. (To avoid any distractions or arguments)

It'l be funny if a gambling system was also added to this, betting coins on who will win (highAF)

this might give players a reason to play for. Hopefully bring life back into gunz.

sorry for this sloppy thread lmao.

maybe can bring some staff who have been just idle for a little waiting for something to do, to do something.

For Ex:
    Graphic designs/developers: creating new maps/new items/jjangs for prizes
    GM's : Monitoring and watching matchs, making sure everything is taken care of, if any rules are broken or if anything goes down they are there to help.
    Last edited by Obviously; 09-05-2016 at 01:29 AM.

Everyone need's a second chance, some cruel people ignore the fact that we try, we give it our all, they are not yet satisfied, it's crazy how people say ''We are only human'' but act like a monster.

Donator

Thanks
    there are barely any cw matches rofl and u want to add an even more competitive aspect?

maybe suggest competitive training rooms .... i'm sure it will get supported by 250 people that are online every second

3. The following 3 users say thank you to Arances for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (09-05-2016), Traumatiser (09-05-2016), Tzunami best0 (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    This could encourage more people to CW/1v1 actually for a reason now, not just for a simple shoutout that youre winning 10+ consecutive games in a roll.

did you think about that before posting?

Everyone need's a second chance, some cruel people ignore the fact that we try, we give it our all, they are not yet satisfied, it's crazy how people say ''We are only human'' but act like a monster.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i agree with arances, competitive training room where we could competitively chat and competitively show random competitive steps that you dont actually competitively use in an competitive environment

6. The following 4 users say thank you to Layne for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (09-05-2016), Obviously (09-05-2016), Sunfire (09-05-2016), Traumatiser (09-05-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Tweaking current competitive aspects or allowing for non-clan competitive aspects is a good idea.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    1) We have a suggestion section: https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...75-Suggestions
    2) I like this idea but we do have (monthly) tournaments already which is working fine aswel.
    I don't think we need to add a complete auto-system for this. since our community ain't that big.
    Last edited by Legancy; 09-05-2016 at 01:44 AM.

9. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

Obviously (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    1) We have a suggestion section: https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...75-Suggestions
    2) I like this idea, but we have tournaments already, i don't think we need to add a complete auto-system for this. since our community ain't that big.
    i understand, but tweaking it as said by Hex, could encourage more people to play, play competitively. And i do believe this community is big enough.
    tweaking it on a whole new level, where people would say wow i want to try that. competitive play = daily logins more frequent and more users being attracted to a different type of tournament.
    not something we are use to seeing but something brand new.
    Last edited by Obviously; 09-05-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    i agree with arances, competitive training room where we could competitively chat and competitively show random competitive steps that you dont actually competitively use in an competitive environment
    sounds um

competitive

12. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

DaBoyFlitzle (09-05-2016)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Obviously View Post
    This could encourage more people to CW/1v1 actually for a reason now, not just for a simple shoutout that youre winning 10+ consecutive games in a roll.

did you think about that before posting?
    encourage mroe ppl to play? rofl there was a 150$ monthly prize for top 3 clan and no one barely played now u think they will play simply because its "Ranked Match"

like i told u ... suggest competitive training rooms my friend

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    encourage mroe ppl to play? rofl there was a 150$ monthly prize for top 3 clan and no one barely played now u think they will play simply because its "Ranked Match"

like i told u ... suggest competitive training rooms my friend

Don't forget quest too

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information