Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    A tickbox which would be used to use the old UI for GunZ instead of the current orange color

Suggestion description:

I know its the reason why it makes it different from other gunz servers (the orange UI), but having the oldschool feel to the game (even tho it has changed a lot), it would be nice to have it, at least as an option for us

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    tbh i forgot what the old ui looks like, do you have any screenshots for refrence?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    tbh i forgot what the old ui looks like, do you have any screenshots for refrence?

4. The following user said thank you to Taint for this useful post:

Bunny (09-08-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    To be honest, this would be really easy to do and I'd for one, use it. But at the same time you have to realize that when people post videos, screenshots, any kind of media, they're advertising the server due to the artwork and labels on the current UI. Which is absolutely huge. If people browse around Gunz videos on YouTube, and see a modern UI with the FG logo on it, they're going to ask what the server is, or Google it themselves. That is, if they already aren't aware of FG.

It's the Old Navy complex. Putting your name on everything is kind of obnoxious, but it's a necessary evil.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    To be honest, this would be really easy to do and I'd for one, use it. But at the same time you have to realize that when people post videos, screenshots, any kind of media, they're advertising the server due to the artwork and labels on the current UI. Which is absolutely huge. If people browse around Gunz videos on YouTube, and see a modern UI with the FG logo on it, they're going to ask what the server is, or Google it themselves. That is, if they already aren't aware of FG.

It's the Old Navy complex. Putting your name on everything is kind of obnoxious, but it's a necessary evil.
    could make a rule that when posting a video the fg ui must be used

Banned

Country
    Thanks

That's fine but it shouldn't affect what we wanna achieve here which is bringing back the old UI with a simple option, I'm pretty sure a lot of people would definitely pick the old UI over anything new brought up here and not to mention missing the old school gameplay, add to the suggestion that we could bring back the old gunz music as well to it.

Since you said it's easy I'm having high hopes over it hex, don't let me down ^^

Thanks

dats a hysterically stupid reason but even then you could just chang ethe text in the top left to say freestyle gunz in the same font and keep the theme

9. The following user said thank you to Alexstrasza for this useful post:

xPeace (09-09-2016)

AnimalMan's Avatar Hisssssoka <3

Country
    Thanks
    aaaahhh i need dis

Banned

Thanks
    Good idea, I don't think it'll be used alot, but it wouldn't hurt I guess.

Thread Information