Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Really? So playing with a standard set while using donor set and rings will define me as a hacker? Because you need to hit twice as much. Nahhh man. Besides, limit only does 1 more damage. Not a big difference.

I edited the post. You can also restrict the "pioneer" as the only "skin" for the limitbreaker.
    dude do you even math.
    lets say a shotgun shoots 12bullets and it makes 9dmg (donor shotgun example) thats a total of 108 possible damage.
    limitbreaker also shoots 12bullets and it makes 10dmg thats a total of 120 possible damage. thats 12dmg difference and thats a lot.

i think this suggestion is a bad one first think about the tournaments where u need to use Rusty shotguns.u can easily trick with this feature

offtopic: why im still online

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    dude do you even math.
    lets say a shotgun shoots 12bullets and it makes 9dmg (donor shotgun example) thats a total of 108 possible damage.
    limitbreaker also shoots 12bullets and it makes 10dmg thats a total of 120 possible damage. thats 12dmg difference and thats a lot.

i think this suggestion is a bad one first think about the tournaments where u need to use Rusty shotguns.u can easily trick with this feature

offtopic: why im still online
    No you can't trick the tournaments because... You can still see the name of the original weapon. Second, only a few selected skins can be applied. Not every weapon available.
    If this is done right, fgunz will be more fun for sure.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Thread Information