Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
Also people who want to override weapons like shotguns.. I do not think it is a smart idea since you can recognise certain weapons like LB, but if you override it with a pony shotgun you are basically fooling people which would feel unfair to most people.
Now for clothing it is not the biggest problem cause the donation sets aren't too much of a booster compared to the donation weapons.

Just my two cents of thoughts on this topic when it comes to overriding items.

Now as I shared before and with HexiPipi, the idea I had is also a form of cosmetics but without any advantage of trickery or stats.
It also would create an easier way for so called 'chroma's' and a better way to have multiple copies of a certain idea in various colours and designs as how we currently know it is in the GunZ developing scene (aka copy the same model and texture, meaning you have 2x more kbs/mbs and so on as it should be in theory).

But I am just throwing in idea's without touching the true nature of the game and without touching the current status/balance of FG.
All of that can be solved if the name of the original weapon stays the same. It's doable for the devs I think. Maybe you can't tell what weapon it is, but if you check the replay or spectate the player, you'll see it's a lb or something else.

Also, restrict shotties to shotties as a override. So you can't use a limit breaker skin for a revolver. etc...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by ollieiscool View Post
I like what i see in this thread. Donators would actually be able to get some variation in wepons instead of the same lb, duelistoand others!
even non donators could have some other skins instead of some ugly low lvl guns
#Support
Thank my post to support!