Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ (ingame)

Suggestion title: Weapon cosmetics?

Suggestion description:

Couldn't really think of a perfect title... but i think i'll explain it pretty well below.

Since i've returned to FGunZ there has been some major changes. One in particular stands out in my opinion... the outfits.
    You can actually use "two" outfits, one for the hp/ap and one just for the looks. This is pretty awesome because the donation set is ugly as hell, and therefore you can overwrite just the looks, with a better set.

Now I am not sure if this has been requested already or if its something already in development, if so, please close this thread...

I'd like to see the same system but for the weapons. In that way we all can experience "IJJI' all over again with pioneers and breakers.
    I'm sure some people don't want this feature because then... you can't tell if people are using the limit breaker or not. But for me, that's the same thing for the sets. You can't tell if they tank with a donation set or not. Same thing...

If this request will get in to development, and i think it's not that hard considering they've done it with the sets, this will be a pretty big deal.

Imagine all the frag movie "Just like IJJI", but of course, with the FGunZ UI.

Imagine playing with just a pioneer, breaker 8 and a SHURA sword while still dealing damage of your limit breaker or duelisto.

EDIT: To prevent confusion, maybe its a good idea to restrict the "pioneer" to limitbreaker only.

best request ever k tnx bye
    Last edited by Saiyan; 09-09-2016 at 12:44 PM.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

2. The following 10 users say thank you to Saiyan for this useful post:

69 (09-18-2016), asiantc (09-09-2016), Jayleigh (09-09-2016), Pigglet (09-09-2016), Resort (09-18-2016), Taint (09-27-2016), Traumatiser (09-09-2016), Wonder (09-26-2016), Yukimaru (09-13-2016), «Benjamin» (09-26-2016)

Thread Information