Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Imagine someone spraying with a sniper, or shotgun for that matter x)

I don't think that'd be a great idea, however I do support the weapon colours though, the 2nd option that StephanM suggested looks very good (probably because the images clarify it a lot).

Thanks
    I support this. Just make sure there is noted somewhere what weapons people use. Can be shown when you press the TAB button for the scoreboard and/or when someone killed you it's: "Maw has owned Derpface (Cruelizon)" or "Maw (Cruelizon) owned Derpface". Of course also: "Maw owned you (Cruelizon)" or "Maw (Cruelizon) owned you"

Or more direct: "Maw owned Derpface with Cruelizon". A simple command in chat is possible too of course. A simple "/skins Maw" would do the trick. Personally I think chat isn't a good idea. Scoreboard would be a better idea because of colors in names. If you have someone with a name like this: "Maw^0" and he kills you than you can't properly see what weapon "Maw^0" used. Because everything after "Maw^0" would be black.

You could of course design it so the weapon mentioned in chat always has a color. For example "^2Cruelizon", "^2Mayuri Shotgun" and "^2Black Mamba". Than you can make every weapon a different color. So for rifles it would be red, shotguns green and rocket launchers white. You can leave this out too of course.

For example: "Maw^0 owned you. ^2(Cruelizon)" or "Maw^0 owned you. ^2(Black Mamba)"
    Some more: "^4Beard owned Maw^0. ^1(Jack Rifle) or "RLNoob owned Maw^0. ^7(Cannon Rocket)"

Of course you shouldn't be able to put a Rocket launcher skin on a rifle or a rifle skin on a shotgun.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    It's a good idea but the weapon cosmetics would need to be unique models. I.E obvious cosmetics, and the models couldn't be used on regular guns.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    It's a good idea but the weapon cosmetics would need to be unique models. I.E obvious cosmetics, and the models couldn't be used on regular guns.
    Than it would be really useless in my opinion. I would see no reason than to make use of this feature. I don't know if others see it the same way.

Oppelia's Avatar I need a one liner

Country
    Thanks
    I don't really see the use of coloring ur weapon cuz i like every designed made by the staff for the weapons color
    Conquer your fear as it is the only thing that will give you weakness

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Maw View Post
    Than it would be really useless in my opinion. I would see no reason than to make use of this feature. I don't know if others see it the same way.
    Improving Gunz is hard because the moment something big gets brought up, all the players scream like children. Which is expected, core gameplay should stay generally the same. That's why most people are here, right? That being said, the improvements that are left to be made have to be very careful to not touch the core of the game, which is why things like cosmetics, ui revamps, etc, are so important.

7. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Saiyan (09-19-2016)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Improving Gunz is hard because the moment something big gets brought up, all the players scream like children. Which is expected, core gameplay should stay generally the same. That's why most people are here, right? That being said, the improvements that are left to be made have to be very careful to not touch the core of the game, which is why things like cosmetics, ui revamps, etc, are so important.
    Look at my post and figure the mesh colour shit out for some good shit .

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Imagine someone spraying with a sniper, or shotgun for that matter x)

I don't think that'd be a great idea, however I do support the weapon colours though, the 2nd option that StephanM suggested looks very good (probably because the images clarify it a lot).
    pretty sure he only meant weapons in the same class, for example change a limit to a pio or a donation sniper as the level 50 one, not shotgun for spray

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    tbh this doesnt needed to be done for all items

imo just need that default ijji items mostly

e.g. b7, b8, b9p, pioneer, shura, golden dragon sword, zaurus, possibly even add avenger jus for the looks etc

rest are irrelevant doubt someone gna use the ugly other items and dont see the point their should be a cosmetic only for the o.g items that was mostly used

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    tbh this doesnt needed to be done for all items

imo just need that default ijji items mostly

e.g. b7, b8, b9p, pioneer, shura, golden dragon sword, zaurus, possibly even add avenger jus for the looks etc

rest are irrelevant doubt someone gna use the ugly other items and dont see the point their should be a cosmetic only for the o.g items that was mostly used
    this reminds me; dont add this for the rusty sword, for obvious gladiator purposes

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information