Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    just make avatar system for weapon is easy i alredy suggest

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    In response to my earlier post, only assigned a colour to the mesh of the model with it's transparent texture.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    just make avatar system for weapon is easy layne alredy suggest

4. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Saiyan (09-09-2016)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    >item coloring

Welp, if ya guys haven't found an idea for a bounty sink just yet, here's somethin' to think about.

6. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Saiyan (09-18-2016)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Right? I want to talk to him to see if there's a way to do this without rigging models up for each possible color.
    That is the idea, 1 texture with multiple meshes that have each a colour (there is a thing in the xml as well color="#FFFFFFFF").
    Cannot remember if archtype have an effect on man/woman models like it does on maps (town with light red parts).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    That is the idea, 1 texture with multiple meshes that have each a colour (there is a thing in the xml as well color="#FFFFFFFF").
    Cannot remember if archtype have an effect on man/woman models like it does on maps (town with light red parts).
    I'm going to looking more into this. It'd help to have more immediate contact with you. Would it be cool if I ask Dave for your Skype?

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    it wouldn't be a pioneer though the delays/damage will be different
    That's not what I meant. I meant that you overwrite the skin of the limitbreaker with a pioneer. The damage/delay stays the same.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yea i was thinking the same thing about this suggestion but instead if you have a limit breaker but dont really like the design on it and you got lets say like a pony shotgun or pioneer you're able to like just put the pony or whatever shotgun in the the second slot of the limit breaker and the pioneer will have the stats of the limit breaker, but it'll only look like a pioneer to you since if it did to other people it would cause a confusion

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Also people who want to override weapons like shotguns.. I do not think it is a smart idea since you can recognise certain weapons like LB, but if you override it with a pony shotgun you are basically fooling people which would feel unfair to most people.
    Now for clothing it is not the biggest problem cause the donation sets aren't too much of a booster compared to the donation weapons.

Just my two cents of thoughts on this topic when it comes to overriding items.

Now as I shared before and with HexiPipi, the idea I had is also a form of cosmetics but without any advantage of trickery or stats.
    It also would create an easier way for so called 'chroma's' and a better way to have multiple copies of a certain idea in various colours and designs as how we currently know it is in the GunZ developing scene (aka copy the same model and texture, meaning you have 2x more kbs/mbs and so on as it should be in theory).

But I am just throwing in idea's without touching the true nature of the game and without touching the current status/balance of FG.

Country
    Thanks
    I like what i see in this thread. Donators would actually be able to get some variation in wepons instead of the same lb, duelistoand others!
    even non donators could have some other skins instead of some ugly low lvl guns
    #Support
    Carpe Diem[/FONT]

13. The following user said thank you to ollieiscool for this useful post:

Saiyan (09-10-2016)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information