Comeback's Avatar Mask Man

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: Rin-

Reason: we try harder on him , he slide hes view while shooting using revs. for me revs is not easy to use nor to aim. please watch replays / screenshots.

Proof/Evidence:
    http://imgur.com/a/fmRgP
    https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/...0gXn1I8Pgl41Vo

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    What are you accusing him of? Shotbot?

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Shotbot Im guessing. Well not guessing because it's rather obvious.

User is evidently shotbotting in my opinion, his gameplay whilst using is to obvious, he's relying on the shotbot to do the work, scanning the map with his xhair by swinging side to side with his mouse, once the enemy is spotted he's relying on the shotbot to fire, the accuracy/reaction of his shots are to precise for it to be natural aim.

I'm only a TGM therefore I would like to hear more opinion from my fellow TGM's before the officials overlook the report.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-10-2016 at 01:49 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Shotbot Im guessing. Well not guessing because it's rather obvious.

User is evidently shotbotting in my opinion, his gameplay whilst using is to obvious, he's relying on the shotbot to do the work, scanning the map with his xhair by swinging side to side with his mouse, once the enemy is spotted he's relying on the shotbot to fire, the accuracy/reaction of his shots are to precise for it to be natural aim.

I'm only a TGM therefore I would like here more opinion from my fellow TGM's before the officials overlook the report.
    Yes sir you're right, thats why I get some records and try to report so that GM's can check, because for me hes too obvious using shothot he sway his view and let the shotbot work. Please check it carefully because we cannot accuse easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    What are you accusing him of? Shotbot?
    yes sir.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    My opinion about this:
    Quite obvious he's using shotbot.
    The way he's sliding his mouse towards the character and the accuracy of the shot(s) makes it definitely look like he's using shotbot.
    Just as Notorious mentioned he's relying on the shotbot, sweeping his crosshair towards the character and let's the shotbot do it's work.

Waiting for more opinions.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    My opinion about this:
    Quite obvious he's using shotbot.
    The way he's sliding his mouse towards the character and the accuracy of the shot(s) makes it definitely look like he's using shotbot.
    Just as Notorious mentioned he's relying on the shotbot, sweeping his crosshair towards the character and let's the shotbot do it's work.

Waiting for more opinions.
    i agree sir

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with both of my fellow tgms and I believe the user is using shotbot.
    It's way too obvious, he's just waiting and sliding the xhair to match the hitbox mark in order to shoot.
    Sometimes he misses because the shotbot isn't that accurate in revs (tested it my self).

Waiting for officials to place their call.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    Banned.

Thread Information