Banned

Thanks
    IGN of reported player:Kebabzs

Reason: Hey Taint 100% yeah? jus cuz i'm muted and ain't succeeding with my appeal doesn't mean I've doing this knowingly. For real I had no clue kekabz had warned me, I just saw the count-down and died right there.
    Since I lacked in proof, here Is what Tenax gave me
    I am not trying to provoke any staffs, but this kekbabz could have just respawned himself he wasn't hosting that round at all, other Ets/staffs can walk away from slashes why can't he? is he special?
    Proof/Evidence:https://www.sendspace.com/file/n1soxl

McDonald's headquarter

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    IGN of reported player:Kebabzs

Reason: Hey Taint 100% yeah? jus cuz i'm muted and ain't succeeding with my appeal doesn't mean I've doing this knowingly. For real I had no clue kekabz had warned me, I just saw the count-down and died right there.
    Since I lacked in proof, here Is what Tenax gave me
    I am not trying to provoke any staffs, but this kekbabz could have just respawned himself he wasn't hosting that round at all, other Ets/staffs can walk away from slashes why can't he? is he special?
    Proof/Evidence:https://www.sendspace.com/file/n1soxl
    Watch the record and tell me if someone CAN MOVE from all those slashes
    also please don't say random things, just mention names, and explain to me how could I move. don't mention the spawn command again.. because you already said I could have moved. but I don't think so. watch rec.

again and again.

I said stop slashing me and started to count , you guys kept slashing me.
    anyway if you check the record you can see me typing. more than that you can't see anything. the chat is bugged.

we share the events.
    I hosted 2 or 3 rounds. If I didn't host 2 or 3 rounds that doesn't mean I'm not the host.
    Idk if prefect spawned him self or not. not my fault.
    anyway all in the record , we will see .

First of all I spawned lin, because she didn't slash me.
    second thing, I wasn't afk I was trying to help someone through the whisper. you can see that in the replay.
    third, YOU SHOULDN'T SLASH THE HOST IN THE FIRST PLACE "AGAINST THE RULES"

all your statements are false.

also, from now on you're not allowed to participate in any of my events that I will host in the future. if Dave says something else I will do.
    Last edited by Sam; 09-11-2016 at 11:13 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Look, you might not have seen him warning you to not slash him, but what's the point in slashing him at all when the rules say don't slash the host?
    This just makes it look like you're trying to get him to kill you. It can be really annoying when you're doing something to help in the event and people start slashing you just to annoy you.

For example if I'm trying to look for cheaters and people start slashing me it's hard to see if people cheat because it distracts you, if he warned you and you didn't see it then you should've just stopped by instinct after he started counting. (that seems logical to me tbh)
    Last edited by Mattie; 09-11-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Make another report and consider yourself getting a forum punishment.
    I will not repeat myself.

Thread Information