Respetable y confiable.

Country
    Thanks
    ENG:
    Good night dear friends, I come to tell you that a couple of days ago, I lost access mail from my account, so I can not change and that worries me because my mail has been hacked and anyone who had could enter my account and change my data, I worry about losing all my progress and my account, please I need help with this, grateful await your response.

ESP:
    Buenas noches queridos amigos, vengo a comentarles que hace un par de dias, perdi el acceso el correo de mi cuenta, por lo tanto no puedo cambiarlo y eso me preocupa ya que mi correo ha sido hackeado y cualquier persona que lo tuviese podria entrar en mi cuenta y cambiar mis datos, me preocupa perder todos mis progresos y mi cuenta, por favor necesito que me ayuden con esto, agradecido espero su respuesta.
    Last edited by Decepción; 09-12-2016 at 03:53 AM.

-Jesús Battistelli.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    From this point on, Dave can only assist you as he has access to the actual database.
    Try to reset your Gmail account password (if you can) / recover the account.
    If not, private message Dave here and explain your situation, he should be able to help you change your email around, just be sure you have proof that the account is yours!

Country
    Thanks
    i think Dave Question something if u know the Secret Answer in your Account.. Ask Dave about that..

Thread Information