Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    Installed windows 10 this morning, now everyone is 100+ ping and i get the NAT configuration with everyone in room. I remember seeing a post similar when win10 launched, but couldn't find it. Any ideas?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Looked around and found this thread full of opinions (and maybe a few tips?)
    Also you should see if George could possibly help you, apparently a user had an issue (seen here) with W10, probably different than your issue but he might be able to help you, he's amazing when it comes to this stuff.

PM George here if you'd like.

Hope this was of a little help?

3. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Mikio (09-12-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    What network device are you using if not wired. If wired, what was your previous ping to most people and what Windows version are you coming from?

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    What network device are you using if not wired. If wired, what was your previous ping to most people and what Windows version are you coming from?
    aw nice cig hex!

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Network device? Router? (im nub sry) Most people from North America were 20-50 ping for me, parts of europe 60-80 and the rest were usually 90+. Upgraded from 8.1 (new laptop) Had normal ping when running 8.1. Never had this problem on my old laptop though.

Been running speedtests through out the day, while my DL speeds a little lower than normal(not enough to make connection that bad) , ping has been better than normal.
    Last edited by Mikio; 09-12-2016 at 09:08 AM.

Professional Drug~

Country
    Thanks
    bump pls

Thread Information