Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks

I just cannot enjoy the game anymore. Casual games are filled with children who need to protect their K/D. And well, we all know I don't even play comp at all so that's just out of the question. I'm not even mad at the room tags or any of that shit this time-- it's literally just the players who have to troll and ruin a game on a game I used to thoroughly enjoy. But nah, 2016 just has to be a ****ing shithole of a year and you all have to be just as bad.

W/e, guess that's a few hours out of my day to put into something else just as wasteful anyways.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I had a negative K/D on my main char (Xavoc) as well but never really cared about it, not like I was even playing in competitive rooms except Training/Duel
    Anyway deleting your character is kinda dumb considering you wasted money on it and moreover time to get to 99 level but as rrtyui says, plz enjoy game, ignore the retards.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Freestyler

Thanks
    Bye man

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I had a negative K/D on my main char (Xavoc) as well but never really cared about it, not like I was even playing in competitive rooms except Training/Duel
    Anyway deleting your character is kinda dumb considering you wasted money on it and moreover time to get to 99 level but as rrtyui says, plz enjoy game, ignore the retards.
    I deleted because that was my FG character and everything I "worked" for. I told myself I wasn't starting from lv. 1 ever again unless I already had a 99. Plus I don't quest. Like at all.

Besides, I can't ignore them. One joins a room every time. I have about a 1/100 chance of having a normal TDM/AnD/CTF/whatever going normally well. Exaggerations are well met, but I digress. I don't mind losing, but continually losing because of this shit is not my thing; nor is being the guy who instigates that kind of behavior.

I'm in a lose-lose situation at this point where I don't want to be the asshole so I try to make up for it, but no one else will so once I choose the losing side because they're getting smacked 3v9 or w/e and no one else does-- it's just shit. So there's no sense in continuing anymore if it's just gonna be like this ever since I got back a few weeks ago.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Nobody knew you bye.

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Goodbye Dulage.... i will miss you

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    my ***** doolage

y u do dis

u should jus join the dankside like me n troll i havent took this game serious in years which is why u jus gotta troll *****

aff

ur decision *****

plz enjoy game

Thread Information