Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    I know because unlike them, your passion consists of a game that's over 5 years old.

Each of those men had a passion (and the right nature + nurture) to put them in the right mindset for their respective occupations, and they worked extremely hard towards their goals.

My passion is my software development, and I constantly strive to improve myself and my products.

Yours is Gunz.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    I know because unlike them, your passion consists of a game that's over 5 years old.

Each of those men had a passion (and the right nature + nurture) to put them in the right mindset for their respective occupations, and they worked extremely hard towards their goals.

My passion is my software development, and I constantly strive to improve myself and my products. Yours is Gunz. 'nuff said.
    calm down with your wall of text O: <3

Banned

Thanks

My passion is my software development, and I constantly strive to improve myself and my products.

Yours is Gunz.
    actually, my passion is dentistry. im currently studying the basics of being an orthodontist. and, having a passion for something is not the same as being completely in love with it.

anyways, how do you know that i dont have the nature and nurture and work extremely hard? you dont know me in real life. how would you know if i was in scholars, or honor roll, getting 95 averages. 3.5 GPA's, 100's on most tests. exactly, you don't.

Banned

Thanks
    I know because you don't spend your free time discussing the ins and outs of dentistry. You spend your time discussing Gunz.

And no, you don't work extremely hard in detistry. Do you have any working experience? Do you have ANY technical background in the field? If so, feel free to do a braindump. I've always been curious about what dentists have to think about.

Flash1273's Avatar lolwut

Thanks
    Guys Stfu. These threads are useless fails.

Currently used names:
    Flash
    iPwnYou
    Creation
    <3 you all

Banned

Thanks
    I know because you don't spend your free time discussing the ins and outs of dentistry. You spend your time discussing Gunz.

And no, you don't work extremely hard in detistry. Do you have any working experience? Do you have ANY technical background in the field? If so, feel free to do a braindump. I've always been curious about what dentists have to think about.
    since when have i ever "discussed" gunz with you, or with ANYONE in real life for that matter. anyways, i DO work extremely hard. i didn't say i AM a dentist, i said that its what i'm studying right now. im working really hard on it, and trying to do my best, and so far, its going great.

anyways, i g2g. ill finish this discussion with u tmrw.

XtrapX's Avatar No1sperfect

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Puffyjoe View Post
    since when have i ever "discussed" gunz with you, or with ANYONE in real life for that matter. anyways, i DO work extremely hard. i didn't say i AM a dentist, i said that its what i'm studying right now. im working really hard on it, and trying to do my best, and so far, its going great.

anyways, i g2g. ill finish this discussion with u tmrw.

wow nice dentist xD keep studying there xD i wanna be a doctor ;P

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Flash1273 View Post
    Guys Stfu. These threads are useless fails.
    Truth. Thank you for speaking it.

I'm out. You still haven't said anything dentist-specific, so I'll just assume you got nothin'.

Bye.

NitroAbob's Avatar The Wolf Man

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TehProdigy View Post
    sad kid tryed whole match while i was walking got replay 2 show hes bad
    The point is to try in 1v1

wow.... and wowus gets no action so don't listen to him
    Her eyes,
    They burned like wild fire,
    She had came.
    Came to take her desires,
    By force,
    Or...,
    At least she's a damn good liar.
    Check out my poetry here!
    http://poetryofmaxim.wordpress.com/

Thanks
    i'v droped bluetank multuple times full hes bad i walked he broke his keyboard NUFF SAID

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information