Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    "I wanna know who's kicking me so I can flame them and perpetuate a cycle of absolute shit "

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    "I wanna know who's kicking me so I can flame them and perpetuate a cycle of absolute shit "
    same..

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by yuul View Post
    True, it will indeed cause unnecessary ego. And perhaps, you will constantly try to kick eachother from every room. But there should be a change. Since avoiding kick is against the rules, even if its a troll-kick or whatsoever. There should be a way to report the other for troll-kicking.

Edit: I see you edited the post. The thread u linked was from End April. It's already September which is 5months later. It's okay if someone is bringing up the same subject. As long as there is coming a change asap.
    Theres no need, the threas is 'to be added', it wont be ignored even if its from 2015

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I can agree, I got voted a week ago and I tried to evade it because the person who kicked me was a troll, afterwards I left which caused a permanent kick.
    24 hours later I log on and see the room still exists, I was still unable to enter considering there were 18 people chilling inside.. the kicking system needs a total rework.
    That avatar is kinda sexy LMFAO. On topic, I designed it this way specifically b/c people were avoiding kicks. What I could do is create a foulcount in mmatchaccountinfo,where if 2 or more of your characters are kicked, you can't rejoin. But, my system is how any mmo system works, you get 1 shot then you're out.

5. The following user said thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (09-14-2016)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    It'll mainly deter people from starting arbitrary kicks instead of starting arguments

besides arguments start on this game all the time, I doubt this would change anything...

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    this looks to hard to fix or add... maybe on V9

till then stay strong my yung shino..

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Ill take this and twist it a bit by doing this instead. Fix the kicking abuse bug and change the kick to last for 1 hour. I believe that is fair. To be added.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information