Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Dope, as long as the server isn't going like a particular server where our privacy is invaded then good job, FGunZ seems to have the strongest of developers left on GunZ coding for them and the future seems bright. Hoping to see the release of the mythical V8 this year too.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (09-20-2016), Modal (09-19-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Dope, as long as the server isn't going like a particular server where our privacy is invaded then good job, FGunZ seems to have the strongest of developers left on GunZ coding for them and the future seems bright. Hoping to see the release of the mythical V8 this year too.
    Retaining privacy is really important to all of you, I'm sure. It's important to me as well. I wouldn't want games I play to know every little thing about me either. However, there are things being implemented that while they let you retain your privacy, they let us make sure that we're providing as fair of an environment as we can given the current situation.

Multiple features have been written, but after conversation between devs, have been ultimately scrapped due to us understanding that player privacy is important. and big biceps are importanter
    Last edited by Modal; 09-19-2016 at 12:33 AM.

Thread Information