Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
u dun understand men..

if u report someone.. they might get deadly....
If you're worried about real-world issues such as personal information, ddos, etc, I'm sure you could speak to a member of the administration team privately via a forum message about the situation. This doesn't mean "spam mcsic and dave xdxd". It means if you're genuinely concerned about the aforementioned issues, it's worth while to try and get a higher-up's attention in a private manner.

Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
exactly. Booters incoming................
2 phones. 1 for the ddos the other for shitty .NET cheats.

Originally Posted by George View Post
Exploiting and doing everything in your powers to gain advantage from other users using custom .DLL's has been on GunZ for ages and will never stop, this cat and mouse game is a never ending story on GunZ, some people do not comprehend how outdated this game is and how awful it's original source code is written by MAIET developers, I'm not going to go into full details but FGunZ it's source code is way more decent than the other pservers use (which is in most cases public sauce code) from a developer POV.

For those, who try to hide in the shadows thinking that buying a shotbot/ESP/hitbox (etc) from a hacking forum would be undetectable and you're safe to use it just because the seller told you "trust me, it is custom", well, you're wrong.

Going into details of how hacks work, whether you use an executable file named "Doges Shotbot/Hitbox V0.69", I can assure you that it still injects into the game whether it's process manipulation - speed hacking / teleporting or walking through the walls, the so called "custom" hack, still would attempt to perform a memory hijacking or overwriting the memory itself to make the actual code execute.

I'm not sure how far the security has been improved ever since I quit my position but if you're willing to use hacks, think twice before using them.
Also, the current ban system of FGunZ is easily bypassable, anyone who gets permanently banned for breaking the ToS can easily use simple softwares to modify it's HWID/MAC and get on FGunZ again but eventually, you'll be caught again and doing so will most likely lower your chances of getting another chance of playing the game legitimately.

@Hex, the devblog is pretty short but informative, regarding the ban/bypass system and how it works, I'd love to give you a source code which should be a bit of a help to write a total new ban system, which should be more accurate with banning and when I say ban, it means ban - bypassing would be a pain in the ass with it.

Nevertheless, keep up the good work!
If you have source that automatically performs the registry changes needed in order to bypass, I'd more than happily take a look at it. I wouldn't have a problem grabbing a signature for it and going from there. Also, I was tasked to look into a new way to handle permanent bans.