Banned

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: ^1TonySoprano^7

Reason:bug abuse

This happened to me today. I was in a training room with Charm and I realized that I somehow get accidentally crashed outta a sudden while playing GunZ. What Tony did was, [removed this part] . And the affected players will CTD straight away.
    To clear things up:

• I don't have a potato running FGunZ
    • This happened to other players as well
    • Charm told me he got warned (around 10am GMT+8 time, but still he's still abusing it)
    • Me and ^3A^6materasu^4 and testing if it only works on me, but apparently I demonstrated this "bug abuse" to Amaterasu as well and yes he did crashed to desktop as well.
    • Amaterasu has SS of him talking nonsense and not admitting that he's abusing the bug.
    • He informed me and Amaterasu that Cid and Charm was well-informed of this bug because he showed it to them. (I personally don't believe in that bullshit.)

Proof/Evidence: I cannot upload any valid replays due to the fact that this bug abuse causes CTD, every single one of my recordings are corrupted due to this. I have Charm and Amaterasu as witness. Feel free to ask any SS from Amaterasu
    ^6Zelgadus^F_20160923_003448.jpg^6Zelgadus^F_20160923_004903.jpg^6Zelgadus^F_20160923_005115.jpg^6Zelgadus^F_20160923_005437.jpg
    Last edited by Charm Hye; 09-23-2016 at 06:23 AM.

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    When I came into the room, Tony told me that there's a bug and he wanted to show me. I asked what is it, and few seconds I just realized I crashed. Also, I asked if it was new or an old bug, because it's my first time got crashed from a bug. Tony and Escalina said that it's an old bug and wasn't fixed.
    I verbally warned Tony and Escalina about this. Told them not to do/use it again, or share/talk about the bug with other players.

As I can see from your evidence, he's not using the items you mentioned.

Feel free to report if he's using it again with enough evidence.

Declined.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Thread Information