Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Why not make a jjang with the name of the clan for each player joining the clan gets the ability to purchase?
    Not sure if its possible for fgunz.net to make these things purchaseable strictly for the players in that clan though, but that could be nice.
    jjangs r for special ppl only, not Ransoms.

OT: best idea 2k16, hope to see this in-game. 50 coins is very small, that 50 coins should be for each member to buy a clan shirt, perhaps around 200-300 coins for leader to purchase this feature for the clan

Zabu's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Good idea. I like it. But if you think that something that'd require this much work would be 50c, you're as mad as a hatter.
    150~200c would be cool

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    Thats true, how about a limit to how many shirts you can get for ex if a leader only wanted his admins to get a shirt and the limit was 10 he'd just get the 10 and type in the names of the players he wanted to recieve em
    You didn't understand me, I was just naming it like 50 clans would get a shirt with emblem.
    It doesn't matter how many people get the same item in the end, its about the process before hand that requires a lot of copy paste and edit work.

Also this would go for jjangs or anything @ mentioned to someone above.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    You didn't understand me, I was just naming it like 50 clans would get a shirt with emblem.
    It doesn't matter how many people get the same item in the end, its about the process before hand that requires a lot of copy paste and edit work.

i doubt anyone would really look at a small picture in an outfit but rather the jjang, aswell as im pretty sure a simple word above your head wouldnt be as heavy as a picture

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    i doubt anyone would really look at a small picture in an outfit but rather the jjang, aswell as im pretty sure a simple word above your head wouldnt be as heavy as a picture
    You'd be surprise on how little the difference is sometimes, but in the end it is the same result of needing to make a load of jjang models + textures aka bloating.

Damp's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    You'd be surprise on how little the difference is sometimes, but in the end it is the same result of needing to make a load of jjang models + textures aka bloating.
    so the suggestion is good only problem is the amount of shirts you'd have to make for each clan, so is it possible to just make a plain black shirt then have the leader of a clan custom the shirt in its like emblem colors or something purchase it then every1 in the clan gets it? would just have to make it like u make any other item but with the ability to customize it

Donator

Thanks

maybe give the shirt only to top clans that way it will limit... like top 5 on 1 month can get the option for a shirt next month etc

that way there wont be 100 random clans buying shirts and flooding

8. The following user said thank you to Arances for this useful post:

Resort (09-25-2016)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    maybe give the shirt only to top clans that way it will limit... like top 5 on 1 month can get the option for a shirt next month etc

That's a really good idea, because then there is more reason for people to fight for the top spots, especially if the shirt / set looks good.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

excuse me
    Stop giving everything for the top clans lmao
    Atleast give this to everyone and make a tournament to make a shirt with your name if you win

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

Yea i agree with this, something similar to the staffshirts or something with a monthly clan rank on the back. However it would take dave some time to send those shirts/jackets to the clan members.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    excuse me
    Stop giving everything for the top clans lmao
    Atleast give this to everyone and make a tournament to make a shirt with your name if you win
    Seems like a great idea aswel!
    'surfen 2016 tourny winner'
    8D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information