Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    excuse me
    Stop giving everything for the top clans lmao
    Atleast give this to everyone and make a tournament to make a shirt with your name if you win
    ????
    'Clan Shirt'

the only thing you can do that is > CLAN < based on this game is CLAN wars so why would you want CLAN shirt if u don't even participate the only CLAN based activity in this game.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    ????
    'Clan Shirt'

the only thing you can do that is > CLAN < based on this game is CLAN wars so why would you want CLAN shirt if u don't even participate the only CLAN based activity in this game.
    Don't you know there are friendly clans too that would like to have that too?

3. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Historia (09-25-2016)

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Surfen View Post
    Don't you know there are friendly clans too that would like to have that too?
    I would like to have 1 million dollars im very friendly ....

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Add the ability of normal tournament winners at ghe first 2nd 3rd slot to also be able to customize their own shirts for the clan (despite not being the leader of it)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Moistz View Post
    so the suggestion is good only problem is the amount of shirts you'd have to make for each clan, so is it possible to just make a plain black shirt then have the leader of a clan custom the shirt in its like emblem colors or something purchase it then every1 in the clan gets it? would just have to make it like u make any other item but with the ability to customize it
    There is no personal customisation right now.
    Also there is no option now to have your emblem automatically on a shirt unlike other games.

The only way I could see this work is if we somehow are able to code that the game finds the uploaded emblem and drops it on the missing square we could add to the shirt model so it will automatically show the emblem.

edit: quickly made a preview of what it could be, though I wonder if the coders could make a code where it can find the uv map loc and connect it with the emblem in your folders.
    http://puu.sh/rneQM/1b2b62b27e.jpg
    http://puu.sh/rneIW/25e5aff7dc.jpg
    Last edited by StephanM; 09-25-2016 at 02:47 PM.

7. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Stuwadie (09-26-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    I support this suggestion would be cool tho that members get a clan shirt

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    There is no personal customisation right now.
    Also there is no option now to have your emblem automatically on a shirt unlike other games.

The only way I could see this work is if we somehow are able to code that the game finds the uploaded emblem and drops it on the missing square we could add to the shirt model so it will automatically show the emblem.

edit: quickly made a preview of what it could be, though I wonder if the coders could make a code where it can find the uv map loc and connect it with the emblem in your folders.
    http://puu.sh/rneQM/1b2b62b27e.jpg
    http://puu.sh/rneIW/25e5aff7dc.jpg
    Hire this man again MAKE him manager he can get this to work !! Would be dope

Banned

Thanks
    but what if you decide to change the emblem, should it be updated or re-purchased?

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    but what if you decide to change the emblem, should it be updated or re-purchased?
    Guessing it would be updated but dave needs coffee from starbucks so re purchase

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    Guessing it would be updated but dave needs coffee from starbucks so re purchase
    Imagine being Enchance's members parents, they have real clan shirt, how terrifying.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    this is another reason to support my idea for jjangs, the name could never change unless the clan is completely deleted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information