Banned

Country
    Thanks
    *removed by request*
    Last edited by Taint; 09-28-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    My opinion:
    i think the user is Legit.
    You can see the crosshair hover over the characters hes aiming at without shooting.
    Also is he missing mulitple shots which he should've hit while using a shotbot.

TIP: could you provide us of replays which last longer instead of replays which only recorded one or two rounds, would make it easier for us.

Waiting for more opinions.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    User is legit for the accusation of shotbot.

Shotbot is activated when the opponent(s) come in view of the users crosshair, when this happens the users gun would automatically shoot.

After viewing each replay I've come to the conclusion that the user is not guilty of using such a thing, in the replays provided there's moments where Yui/Ryoma crosshair would pass over his opponent(s) and no shot was taken. There's no obvious signs of the user swinging his crosshair, where he would be relying on the alleged shotbot to make the shots for him. His movement doesn't become "disturbed" like a shotbot users movement would become due to unable to control the timing of the shots.
    Last edited by Notorious; 09-27-2016 at 10:41 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I'll post my opinion soon, I still have double doubts.

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion,
    User is LEGIT.
    As I've seen on the replay, I didn't saw any suspicious act like swinging constantly of crosshair.
    The user's movement,the climbs, the way he shoots are normal. Plus, he missed a lot of shots than a shotbot user does.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Basically I think he aimfixes.
    Firstly;We can't count the replay called "Ryoma.gzr" since it's recorded by Sky, you didn't provide us with ping ss from Sky.
    Stating some very suspicious moments-->
    Now; the replay called "100000m" in LostShrine, At round 2, when he killed the first guy I believe he felt he was suspicious and instantly wanted to change his hack settings(toggle his hack), you could see him stop moving for a second there to possibly click on a hotkey.
    At round 3 he alt tabbed at the very begging of the round to possibly check the hack settings.

In the port replay; Right when he killed Layne (the korean name) his aim instantly moved towards WilliamBlake and shot him.

In the castle replay by Sky called "Ryoma"; When Yui was going 1vs2 on the main bridge on middle, he had his crosshair going on the far enemy in-front of him but the pellets were going to the enemy on the left. https://gyazo.com/36de710e1d23616a29b2f02ed2d44293 https://gyazo.com/e87915c10fec871513c816524b7c80c7 (credits to Notorious for the screenshots)
    I haven't made a final decision yet, just waiting for more opinions about my "theories".

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    There was like 1 or 2 moments that looked a bit weird but that was about it. To answer for Hulks accusation then all I can say is that in the scenarios he thought it looked like aimfix (like the pictures he provided), the camera is locked in a spectator point of view which means the camera doesn't always follow where he looks, it's always pointed towards where the character is looking at.

If he was actually looking straight forward like in these screenshots makes it look like, then his aimfix is definitely THAT BIG enough for you to spot more than 2 or 3 suspicious moments.

Declined.
    Last edited by Linzor; 09-28-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Thread Information