Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ImComming4U View Post
    nothing fun in repeating tricks made by others, find your own tricks, maybe I like it.
    i couldnt care less if you liked it or not. feel free to ignore this thread completely.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    nothing fun in repeating tricks made by others, find your own tricks, maybe I like it.
    ur just jealous of his talent

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Easy tricks/ New tricks? why make video if you can't find new ones lol?
    I'd like to see you come up with some brand new ones then buddy. I'm pretty sure every single possible trick has been discovered on Stairway dude lol. I'd be surprised to see someone come up with a new one. Every single time I try or I see someone else try to discover something new, it gets shut down with "lololol been done before." It'd be physically impossible to make a decently long video with 100% original tricks and no repeating of others' tricks. Lower your standards man.

OT: Nice video Bun Bun ^^

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

4. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Bunny (09-30-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I'd like to see you come up with some brand new ones then buddy. I'm pretty sure every single possible trick has been discovered on Stairway dude lol. I'd be surprised to see someone come up with a new one. Every single time I try or I see someone else try to discover something new, it gets shut down with "lololol been done before." It'd be physically impossible to make a decently long video with 100% original tricks and no repeating of others' tricks. Lower your standards man.

OT: Nice video Bun Bun ^^
    well I bet it's possible to come up with 1 or 2 new tricks , bout repeating... he could repeat better/tougher/older/cooler tricks not simple ones you c

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information