Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    Anti kick first place in gun-game

Suggestion description:
    As a player who enjoys and plays gun-game mode a lot, I find it frustrating that I get kicked plenty of times being the 1 with the most kills. It usually happens when I am in a high level (80-95), yet sometimes even at 40ish. The amount of room I get kicked from is bigger than of the ones I finish first.

Last edited by Hacktivator; 09-28-2016 at 07:16 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Tbh this is fair. People get kicked near the end of Gun Game far too often.

3. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Stuwadie (09-28-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    What if the person in first place is doing something bannable and you want them kicked? If it's physically impossible to kick them while they're in first place, they can just take advantage of that and abuse everyone in the room.

I thought of an idea, but I don't know if it would be possible to code. My idea is basically to stop bullshit kicks. Similar to how you report someone on social media, you give a "reason for reporting" the person. If it's possible, maybe we could do something similar, but once the kick goes through, it would have something that detects if the person is really doing what they're being kicked for. Like say you want to kick someone for spamming, have something that detects how fast the person is sending messages and if they really are spamming. Then from there your vote kick will either get "approved" and it would pop up allowing people to vote like it does now, or it'll get "denied" and GG. There would obviously be the smart asses who try to bypass around this, since you can pretty much bypass anything nowadays, but if this is possible in any way, I think it would help stop a lot of these bullshit kicks that people are throwing out there.

I'm just tossing out ideas. I don't know how difficult this would be to code, or if it's even possible or worth the time and effort.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    What if the person in first place is doing something bannable and you want them kicked? If it's physically impossible to kick them while they're in first place, they can just take advantage of that and abuse everyone in the room.

I thought of an idea, but I don't know if it would be possible to code. My idea is basically to stop bullshit kicks. Similar to how you report someone on social media, you give a "reason for reporting" the person. If it's possible, maybe we could do something similar, but once the kick goes through, it would have something that detects if the person is really doing what they're being kicked for. Like say you want to kick someone for spamming, have something that detects how fast the person is sending messages and if they really are spamming. Then from there your vote kick will either get "approved" and it would pop up allowing people to vote like it does now, or it'll get "denied" and GG. There would obviously be the smart asses who try to bypass around this, since you can pretty much bypass anything nowadays, but if this is possible in any way, I think it would help stop a lot of these bullshit kicks that people are throwing out there.

I'm just tossing out ideas. I don't know how difficult this would be to code, or if it's even possible or worth the time and effort.
    Or we could just require a higher majority to kick the person in first place.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    you can't completely disable kicks for first place considering as eddie said he could be doing something kick-able. I wonder though, if the gungame is say 100 kills to finish, you cant kick the player past say 90 kills, which is supposed to prevent that and if you didnt take the time to kick him beforehand for other reasons then its your problem.

Banned

Thanks
    What about a 50/100, 25/50, 5/10 kills requirement to kick?

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Declined.

Thread Information